• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest childhood crushes from movies and TV

Can’t find a pic right now but google Stephanie Powers. She can bring the heat.

Remembered some old ones that I forgot long ago:

7FDbXGD.jpg

6mvNJTe.jpg

1mbc8XC.jpg

Is that Jennifer Connelly pic from Requiem for a Dream? Jesus. And I thought my Howard the Duck experience was fucked up.

After all the decades I've spent on Wake boards, I can absolutely empathize with these women. So many here have had ongoing, childish and adult-lite crushes on me. They are so much more interested in me than I have ever been. It's been just as creepy as the heartthrobs have felt.

I even shred my old underwear rather than having Biff and others use it as dreamy sleep masks. It's a burden, but if it keeps them off the streets where they can do real harm I'll happily bear it.

After all the decades I've spent on Wake boards, I can absolutely empathize with these women. So many here have had ongoing, childish and adult-lite crushes on me. They are so much more interested in me than I have ever been. It's been just as creepy as the heartthrobs have felt.

I even shred my old underwear rather than having Biff and others use it as dreamy sleep masks. It's a burden, but if it keeps them off the streets where they can do real harm I'll happily bear it.

wtf?

Jennifer Connolly was really hot when she had boobs early in her career. Then for some unexplained reason she decides to drop a bunch of weight and look like anorexic. Still not very hot

sorry what

All I know is it's really hard to find a good RJ underwear sleep mask these days.

Hopefully RJ will become interested in himself someday and brush his teeth.

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

Last edited:
It’s not hard to understand, RJ wanted to participate in this thread but when he was younger all he could do was jerk it to Claire Niesen’s radio voice.

Back