• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest childhood crushes from movies and TV

Don't think I saw this one yet, but Elisabeth Shue from Karate Kid and Cocktail. Kathy Ireland as well.

Could be the best thread ever.....

Giving away my age (and inability to post a pic) but Marianne from Gilligans Island always gave me a chubby. That and any model from Lets Make a Deal.

Giving away my age (and inability to post a pic) but Marianne from Gilligans Island always gave me a chubby. That and any model from Lets Make a Deal.

Yeah, always preferred Marianne to Ginger. When I was about 12, I had a big crush on Kristy McNichol.

After all the decades I've spent on Wake boards, I can absolutely empathize with these women. So many here have had ongoing, childish and adult-lite crushes on me. They are so much more interested in me than I have ever been. It's been just as creepy as the heartthrobs have felt.

I even shred my old underwear rather than having Biff and others use it as dreamy sleep masks. It's a burden, but if it keeps them off the streets where they can do real harm I'll happily bear it.

godeacs

I get it. Us younger guys saw it in syndication.

As long as we’re talking older shows, got to mention Marcia Brady.

I was at the tail-end of HS when these two burst onto the scene:

image.webp

Jessica Simpson ? WTF ?
There was a very brief period where she was the hottest.

Tbf, brit brit didn't have hair and Aguilera...didn't age well. Also, Jessica Simpson always did have a little less "trailer park" in her. Some folks dig more trailer park though, so YMMV.

Yeah, for all the talk about "basic white girls" on here . . .

Back