• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biggest childhood crushes from movies and TV

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
dims

Sloane from Ferris Bueller

14b3bdeb-9601-43e4-bde3-0e22a49de3d0.jpg

Alex Mack

Lynda Carter:

Wonder-Woman.jpg

The Angel on the left, Jaclyn Smith?:

386806-bigthumbnail.jpg

Boyhood honorable mentions to:

Winnie Cooper:

wonder-years-290.jpg

and the girl from the Neverending Story:

ed284b2b1a75650782278388174cdfff--eyebrow-shapes-book-week.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brooke Shields(Blue Lagoon version), and I know i'll catch some hell for this, but young B-Spears.

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brooke Shields(Blue Lagoon version), and I know i'll catch some hell for this, but young B-Spears.

Why would you catch hell for that?

Why would you catch hell for that?

IDK. Maybe I jerked off to her poster so many times that I just feel grimy and guilty talking about it.

ooooh and I went to her concert with my sister when I was in middle school. Boner Jams 1998.

Third Winnie Cooper and second the princess from neverending story and Silverstone. Those were top three for me. And then:

wendy-peffercorn-from-the-sandlot-marley-shelton-photo-u2

and

jami-gertz-people-in-tv-photo-u6

Uh... she was a preteen in that movie... but there are good people on both sides of that law amiright?

Uh... she was a preteen in that movie... but there are good people on both sides of that law amiright?

She was 13 in that movie and so was I when I saw it.

I'd still dump my wife for her in a heartbeat.

910349b4610485cbab5c98d2035cec69.jpg

Can't believe I forgot Tanya Roberts!

The Beastmaster, Sheena, and A View to a Kill... Must have watched those like 100 times each in elementary school.

Millie Bobby Brown will totally be that girl like 30 years from now when the future generation bumps this thread.

Yep—Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman.

And this chick...

MV5BMjAyOTQ4NTUyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI1OTEzMQ@@._V1._CR7,9,346,459_UY268_CR10,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
Back