• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

At 6’2” I’m sure UNC would have loved to match up Rene with Washington/Surratt. That’s a brutal loss for them, along with their Center. Curious if that will move the betting line.

Nervous, because I want this one SO BAD. It's always UNC and Duke that I get the most agitated about, even when we're talking football.

I’m not sure how this game could be our super bowl when it isn’t even a conference game, but then again I had to actually go to class to get my degree.

Anybody not going to the game and have tickets to get rid of? Would love to hear from you. Need two if you can't make it.

What did the UNC linebacker have to do to actually get suspended at UNC?

d3d2eed199fea659e9560ec6ac7e379a.jpg

Wow. This is the same idiot that came after me on Instagram yesterday.

This is always a good look for perspective employers et al. Always amazes me how oblivious people are to, um, their future.

Maybe the feeling is that in a post trump world ginned up tribalism and pre adolescent behavior will be rewarded in heaven and on earth.

Wow. This is the same idiot that came after me on Instagram yesterday.

This is always a good look for perspective employers et al. Always amazes me how oblivious people are to, um, their future.

Maybe the feeling is that in a post trump world ginned up tribalism and pre adolescent behavior will be rewarded in heaven and on earth.

Love that his profile picture is of him sitting in his parent’s basement, lol!!!!

Back