• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

Yeah, and ESPN is not intentionally putting that shit on TV.

Nobody outside NC remembers what the fake classes were, just that they were fake

Opening is laser timed, so 4.99 is like a 4.72 hand timed 40.

He is not a dual-threat QB - nobody is going to game plan against him as a runner. But he has looked good for 3 halves of the first 2 games. Multiple looks and pressure early will be the key to rattling him.
It's pretty certain Mack Brown gasps when this QB runs. He gets hurt they are fucked. Rice found that out.

God I wish Miami could’ve played any fucking defense on that 4th and 17

Miami has sacked him with pressure on second and third down. 4th and 17, with the game on the line, they dropped 8 into coverage. Brilliant.

Nobody outside NC remembers what the fake classes were, just that they were fake

Disagree. And as someone who likes to see the data - I have an aversion to using "nobody" and "everybody." What you are saying is that - you have done the extensive research and interviewed about 500 people. Of those 500 people, a number larger than 200 remember that UNC had a fake class problem (and were not put on probation for it), but of those 200+ people, not a single one remember that Tyler Hansbrough and others took and MAJORED in Swahili? I find your numbers hard enough to believe that I would need to see the data.

I am willing to cede that because I went to Wake Forest (and haven't lived in Carolina for decades), I remember the hilariousness of the Swahili piece of this scandal while others may not, particularly as it relates to Tyler, but I am unwilling to use terms like "all" or "none;" "everybody" or "nobody."

Isn't Chazz Surratt? Watching the UNC press conference Mack calls him Chad.

nobody, bro

I have to admit, your argument is incredibly convincing. Reminds me of a Carolina term paper that received an A- I saw on ESPN (nobody reads ESPN; everybody watches):

53341e7a69bedd843e184b24-960-566.jpg

https://slate.com/business/2014/04/the-146-word-essay-that-got-a-unc-jock-an-a-heres-the-real-story.html

plus, nobody "majored in Swahili"

it was one class in the sham AFAM program

Think a UNC mentioned none of their fans are overlooking Wake, but I just ventured to their 247 board to read some takes and there were maybe three people that said not to overlook us.

Also a lot of misinformation about our team in general. Pretty impressive actually.

plus, nobody "majored in Swahili"

it was one class in the sham AFAM program

I don't believe that is true: "The classes, which apparently offered no teaching and offered generous grading for term papers of dubious quality, persisted from 1993 to 2011. They provided more than 3,100 students with “one or more semesters of deficient instruction” within the African and Afro-American studies department, Wainstein reported."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/unc-scandal-not-just-about-athletes-many-who-took-paper-classes-not-in-sports/2014/10/23/4224d432-5ae3-11e4-bd61-346aee66ba29_story.html

Who cares? Maybe 5% of people would understand your proposed sign/think it's funny. And that's being generous. Plus, there's an entire UNCHeat thread.

Do you have any thoughts about the actual game?

Back