• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

UNC fans looking ahead to Clemson in ACC championship game already?

Actually they play them in Chapel Hill during week 5 --- big week for the Deacs, let's win this one

I want to blow them the F out. All these tweets all morning from the top high school football players in NC about how great UNC football is now that Mack is back, how great the atmosphere was at the Miami game, etc. Beat Chapel Hill by 21+ on Friday, and see how quickly that bandwagon empties out.

The media is breathlessly awaiting the opportunity to overhype UNC football to the nth degree.

App should be pissed. They’re the next UNC home game. Hell, all those fans should be trying to get tickets in Winston too.

I want to curb stomp UNC as bad as anyone here. I am legitimately concerned with our run game and defense, though. Still lots of work needed there for us to have a memorable season, IMHO.

I want to blow them the F out. All these tweets all morning from the top high school football players in NC about how great UNC football is now that Mack is back, how great the atmosphere was at the Miami game, etc. Beat Chapel Hill by 21+ on Friday, and see how quickly that bandwagon empties out.

Holes are going to drop 3 in a row here. See how they handle it.

Cocks absolutely suck, and gave the game to them. Miami is a work in progress.

If we are going to win we gotta get better at scoring in short yardage situations. Settling for 19-24 yard field goals isn't gonna cut it anymore.

Honestly I expect UNC to handle app state pretty easily. UNC is quite a bit better than expected and asu looks kind of mediocre so far. 41 points and 500 yards allowed to Charlotte?

Last edited:
Cade is well rested and going to run angry. I expect him and Sage to have big nights. We really need Washington to be a force, especially in the redzone. And of course a healthy Hinton will be key.

We are #38 in Sagarin. UNC is #33. We are one spot behind North Dakota State and six behind Utah State.

Gotta get to “Sammy”...

Looking forward to an updated injury report. Huge blow that we won’t have Tyler Williams for this game.

2 votes in the coaches poll. UNC got 42.

Back