• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC tickets

york1313

Reaction score
I have a family member that is selling her 4 tickets in section 10 row T for $180. She’s just trying to get her money back. Let me know if interested.

Looking for 4 tickets. PM if interested in selling

Les did a quick count and said there are 1700 plus still available thru Wake.

Les did a quick count and said there are 1700 plus still available thru Wake.

I take that as NOT a good sign....this game should have sold out 2 weeks ago. 1500 of these will be purchased by holes fans.

I hate the 6PM start time. A lot of people who are working in Charlotte or around the State would struggle to make the game if they work a full day. I've had a few friends who I invited up from Charlotte who have said they aren't sure yet.

Last edited:
Ended up buying 2 tickets from the ticket office and then got 2 other good ones from Craigslist. If anyone needs 2 nice tix I have a pair in Section 14, Row R and will sell them for $10 below face value, $120 for the pair. Also have an Orange Lot parking pass I no longer need, we finally got the Gold Lot we'd been hoping for. Email my username (Brendan207) at gmail dot com. No PM's, I won't be checking.

Back