Thread: UNC tickets

UNC tickets

I have a family member that is selling her 4 tickets in section 10 row T for $180. She’s just trying to get her money back. Let me know if interested.

I have two kids hill tickets that are available. PM me.

Sold
    Last edited by Dillon Fence; 09-12-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Looking for 4 tickets. PM if interested in selling

Les did a quick count and said there are 1700 plus still available thru Wake.

Quote Originally Posted by newtondeac3 View Post
    Les did a quick count and said there are 1700 plus still available thru Wake.
    I take that as NOT a good sign....this game should have sold out 2 weeks ago. 1500 of these will be purchased by holes fans.

I have two tickets to sell in Section 5, Row RR, for $75 each. PM me.

They're chairback seats on about the 45 yard line. https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/56...ow-DD/seat-15/
    Last edited by dinws; 09-12-2019 at 12:27 PM.

I hate the 6PM start time. A lot of people who are working in Charlotte or around the State would struggle to make the game if they work a full day. I've had a few friends who I invited up from Charlotte who have said they aren't sure yet.
    Last edited by Brendan207; 09-13-2019 at 03:05 PM.

I need 2 tickets. Anyone have extras?

Quote Originally Posted by dinws View Post
    I have two tickets to sell in Section 5, Row RR, for $75 each. PM me.

They're chairback seats on about the 45 yard line. https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/56...ow-DD/seat-15/
    Sent you a PM. These still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan207 View Post
    Sent you a PM. These still available?
    No, sorry, they sold yesterday afternoon.

Ended up buying 2 tickets from the ticket office and then got 2 other good ones from Craigslist. If anyone needs 2 nice tix I have a pair in Section 14, Row R and will sell them for $10 below face value, $120 for the pair. Also have an Orange Lot parking pass I no longer need, we finally got the Gold Lot we'd been hoping for. Email my username (Brendan207) at gmail dot com. No PM's, I won't be checking.