• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Calling Wake Forest Students

Agreed. Why would students at Wake Forest be on the Internet with a bunch of olds talking about Wake Forest? They have plenty of people to talk to about it.
I was here in high school and college, but forums just aren't a form of communication that current students are likely to jump into.

Does anybody know if the Deacon Shop on campus has a decent selection of gear? We used to go to the Hanes Mall Deacon shop (does that still exist) when we needed the good stuff.

Does anybody know if the Deacon Shop on campus has a decent selection of gear? We used to go to the Hanes Mall Deacon shop (does that still exist) when we needed the good stuff.

Hanes Mall shop was still there last time I passed through town. I have found their selection to be only marginally better than the campus shop over the years.

Looks like BB&T when Nebraska played here.

That Vandy crowd was about 75% 80% Georgia fans. There were well less than 50% Nebraska fans in 2008

wake-forest-university-nebraska-vs-wake-forest_a-G-9087267-8363144.jpg

That Vandy crowd was about 75% 80% Georgia fans. There were well less than 50% Nebraska fans in 2008

2007. Noon game and temperature was around eleventy billion.

I was here in high school and college, but forums just aren't a form of communication that current students are likely to jump into.

Have you tried to access this site on your phone? This site not being configured for mobile is pretty much a deal breaker for anyone under 25 (maybe 30?... I'm old)

And 20% of the crowd died of dehydration or fought for the last 20 oz bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Forgot how much it felt like we should have won the Nebraksa game. Allowed them to score a TD with 16 seconds left in the 1st half on a 25 yard pass, Hodges' brutal INT in the end zone, and awful no-calls on blatant PI on Kenny Moore the final drive. We could have pretty easily been 10-2 or 11-1 (if Riley doesn't get hurt against BC) in 2007. Of course, we also stole one against Maryland.

p sure we got a free bottle of water at the next game !

Concessions were charging $5 for tap water in a cup. Bottled water was gone before the end of the first qtr. Wellman at his finest.

Concessions were charging $5 for tap water in a cup. Bottled water was gone before the end of the first qtr. Wellman at his finest.

yeah and I think as a mea culpa they gave everyone a bottle as they walked into the next game

Back