• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bolton Fired...via Twitter

It isn't the equivalent of 1950 for Trump. He is up for re-election in less than five months. Bolton's book is an anti-Trump message during an election year.

It isn't the equivalent of 1950 for Trump. He is up for re-election in less than five months. Bolton's book is an anti-Trump message during an election year.

Yeah but it was after an impeachment in which he could have testified.

Yeah but it was after an impeachment in which he could have testified.

He could have. But it would have been just more hot air. I don't think any testimony could have changed that outcome.

He could have. But it would have been just more hot air. I don't think any testimony could have changed that outcome.

Oh I agree. But it would have given Republicans more to defend.

Hopefully Bolton factored in the inevitability of Trump siccing Barr on the publishing company. Bolton has to know that was coming. I’d love to see this book released, credibility issues of the author and all.

Bolton watched the house burn down then asked for fire hoses to be brought in. He is a total clown but excerpts from the book will provide a little humor at the expense of trump.

Hopefully Bolton factored in the inevitability of Trump siccing Barr on the publishing company. Bolton has to know that was coming. I’d love to see this book released, credibility issues of the author and all.

Book is already out there, with all the "prerelease" copies given out. Pentagon Papers case limited government ability to stop publication. We will see how far Barr and the DoJ get with their lawsuit. Free speech will be at issue. The government will have to show just what classified material got published.

The Trump declaration that presidential discussions are highly classified is a two edged sword. Is the president guilty of releasing classified material every time he makes public some presidential discussion with his advisors?

Bolton is a POS. He stood by and watched and acted and kept quiet all in an effort to make a bunch of money on a post WH book on size of idiot is Trump. Well, most of us can see that Trump is absolutely an grifter clown in a suit.

people will eat this shit up though

He blames house democrats for his failures, naturally.

Piece of shit indeed.

2YQLo4D.jpg

Book is already out there, with all the "prerelease" copies given out. Pentagon Papers case limited government ability to stop publication. We will see how far Barr and the DoJ get with their lawsuit. Free speech will be at issue. The government will have to show just what classified material got published.

The Trump declaration that presidential discussions are highly classified is a two edged sword. Is the president guilty of releasing classified material every time he makes public some presidential discussion with his advisors?

They're also claiming it's a bunch of lies. You can't have a classified lie.

Bolton's a fuckstick who cares way more about money than the Constitution. A perfect 'pub for these times.

Fuck John Bolton. He is a piece of shit.

+1000000000000

He was more than happy to participate in the debacle when it meant he could try to overthrow a few regimes.

+1000000000000

He was more than happy to participate in the debacle when it meant he could try to overthrow a few regimes.

Don't lawyers say something like cooperating witnesses are scum but they know the crimes their scumbag partners have done? Maybe Bolton fits into the Sammy Gravano role here.

Back