• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCCH LB Jeremiah Gemmel casting shade on WF OL

DeacAssured

Reaction score
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m60xOIyUt6c

Gemmel says reason for WF’s first two wins was because opponents’ DLs were not as good as WF’s OL.

THEN this gem: Says UNCCH’s DL is BEST in ACC and then adds their DL will “punch holes” in Wake’s OL.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not the most confident in our O-Line, but still a stupid comment nonetheless.

GTHC.

Fuck them. Mack Brown fucked Texas and will do same to Cheater Hill

in order to be successful, you need to feel that way, but it's usually pretty dumb to say such things at press conferences before games

you got his quote wrong. Go to the 4:00 minute mark, said he thought Wake's OL was better than the DL from USU and Rice. Hard to see what to object to about that comment.

you got his quote wrong. Go to the 4:00 minute mark, said he thought Wake's OL was better than the DL from USU and Rice. Hard to see what to object to about that comment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m60xOIyUt6c

Gemmel says reason for WF’s first two wins was because opponents’ OLs were not as good as WF’s DL.

THEN this gem: Says UNCCH’s DL is BEST in ACC and then adds their DL will “punch holes” in Wake’s OL.

Yeah, don't see anything wrong with what he said. Just said he thought Wake's OL was better than the DLs from USU (debatable) and Rice.

Anytime. There are plenty of other avenues to explore (e.g., wakeyleaks, the fact that they are UNC) to hate on them. This is reaching.

Maybe reaching, maybe not, to say shade is cast on WF OL when Gemmel says, after a 2 game sample size, they have the best DL in the ACC and will punch holes in WF OL Friday night. I'm certain Clawson would not want his D Lineman saying we're the best in the ACC. In fact, I doubt Clemson's players say that but maybe they do since they can back it up.

“We thought we had better players, we thought we were the better team coming in. And I think we came in a little hesitant, not really playing hard,” Gemmel said. “We thought we were going to have an easy one, and we didn’t.”

The nice part about UNC fan’s arrogance is that sometimes it filters through to their players and then we can come out and just punch them in the mouth while they are looking ahead.

as a head coach how do you let your players feel that way...let alone have them open their mouths about it.

oh well..we ARE the better team. wish we could play in the weak ass coastal

Man I love Clawson and Strnad and that quote at the end is the article. Never give the other team any fuel to put on the fire. Wonder if Mack jumped on him after he said that.

Mack was too busy cancelling payment for the fake playbook that Galloway purchased.

as a head coach how do you let your players feel that way...let alone have them open their mouths about it.

Time to do away with the divisions altogether and play Big 4 teams every season.

Their head coach probably didn’t know he said it. He looked like a blue haired donor who got the experience of standing on the sideline last night.

Back