Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNCCH LB Jeremiah Gemmel casting shade on WF OL

UNCCH LB Jeremiah Gemmel casting shade on WF OL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m60xOIyUt6c

Gemmel says reason for WF’s first two wins was because opponents’ DLs were not as good as WF’s OL.

THEN this gem: Says UNCCH’s DL is BEST in ACC and then adds their DL will “punch holes” in Wake’s OL.
    Last edited by DeacAssured; 09-11-2019 at 10:31 AM.

I mean, I'm not the most confident in our O-Line, but still a stupid comment nonetheless.

GTHC.

Fuck them. Mack Brown fucked Texas and will do same to Cheater Hill

Dickie Hemric
    in order to be successful, you need to feel that way, but it's usually pretty dumb to say such things at press conferences before games

Richard Joyce
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    in order to be successful, you need to feel that way, but it's usually pretty dumb to say such things at press conferences before games
    Texas A&M agrees with this credo. Now.

you got his quote wrong. Go to the 4:00 minute mark, said he thought Wake's OL was better than the DL from USU and Rice. Hard to see what to object to about that comment.

Expanding Mod Powers
    Quote Originally Posted by GboroDeac View Post
    Oh shit, Mack's gonna win a national championship at UNC-CH !!! We'll never hear the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by fuheel View Post
    you got his quote wrong. Go to the 4:00 minute mark, said he thought Wake's OL was better than the DL from USU and Rice. Hard to see what to object to about that comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacAssured View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m60xOIyUt6c

Gemmel says reason for WF’s first two wins was because opponents’ OLs were not as good as WF’s DL.

THEN this gem: Says UNCCH’s DL is BEST in ACC and then adds their DL will “punch holes” in Wake’s OL.
    Yeah, don't see anything wrong with what he said. Just said he thought Wake's OL was better than the DLs from USU (debatable) and Rice.

Quote Originally Posted by GboroDeac View Post
    Hatch fucked Shaka! #NeverForget

Quote Originally Posted by DeacAssured View Post
    Yes, thank you.
    Anytime. There are plenty of other avenues to explore (e.g., wakeyleaks, the fact that they are UNC) to hate on them. This is reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsOrDie View Post
    Anytime. There are plenty of other avenues to explore (e.g., wakeyleaks, the fact that they are UNC) to hate on them. This is reaching.
    Maybe reaching, maybe not, to say shade is cast on WF OL when Gemmel says, after a 2 game sample size, they have the best DL in the ACC and will punch holes in WF OL Friday night. I'm certain Clawson would not want his D Lineman saying we're the best in the ACC. In fact, I doubt Clemson's players say that but maybe they do since they can back it up.

“We thought we had better players, we thought we were the better team coming in. And I think we came in a little hesitant, not really playing hard,” Gemmel said. “We thought we were going to have an easy one, and we didn’t.”

The nice part about UNC fan’s arrogance is that sometimes it filters through to their players and then we can come out and just punch them in the mouth while they are looking ahead.

as a head coach how do you let your players feel that way...let alone have them open their mouths about it.

oh well..we ARE the better team. wish we could play in the weak ass coastal

Quote Originally Posted by CONeill View Post
    So, this was clearly a big deal to Wake's players: https://www.journalnow.com/sports/be...53511c18c.html
    Man I love Clawson and Strnad and that quote at the end is the article. Never give the other team any fuel to put on the fire. Wonder if Mack jumped on him after he said that.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesda3 View Post
    Man I love Clawson and Strnad and that quote at the end is the article. Never give the other team any fuel to put on the fire. Wonder if Mack jumped on him after he said that.
    Mack was too busy cancelling payment for the fake playbook that Galloway purchased.

Scott "Rufio" Feather morrison2951's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiandeac View Post
    as a head coach how do you let your players feel that way...let alone have them open their mouths about it.

Time to do away with the divisions altogether and play Big 4 teams every season.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiandeac View Post

Their head coach probably didn’t know he said it. He looked like a blue haired donor who got the experience of standing on the sideline last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CONeill View Post
    So, this was clearly a big deal to Wake's players: https://www.journalnow.com/sports/be...53511c18c.html
    Just wondering what he could’ve pointed to think UNC would have an easy one against us? It almost makes me wonder if that was the tone set by Mack thinking he was coming to the Wake Forest of 20 some years ago during his first tenure at UNC?
    boorish ruffian