• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Read the middle Carolina short article

Well, honestly, UNC looks much improved...much more so than I expected. I am nervous about the game Friday. That said, Clawson has won my confidence as a big-game coach and he knows that for WF fans there is not a bigger regular season game.

Nope... Blowout.

Too many TDs from our offense... Too many FGs from theirs. They have played 2 shitty offenses... The tempo is going to make a huge difference. My only concern is a shootout, but I think the defense will be good enough when it counts.

Call it 35-16.

Then UNC loses to App St and Clemson, as well.

App gave up 41 pts o Charlotte that's concerning for them

Not surprised by this article. It mimics Carolina fan's current thinking. I talked to the typical bandwagon Carolina fan last night at a local watering hole. He went from last year 'we suck" to now "we will win by at least two touchdowns."

Not surprised by this article. It mimics Carolina fan's current thinking. I talked to the typical bandwagon Carolina fan last night at a local watering hole. He went from last year 'we suck" to now "we will win by at least two touchdowns."

Last year the typical Carolina fan didn’t even acknowledge the football team exists

And now he's been laid off.

And now he's been laid off.

Perhaps someone at the baby blue sports shill department could use an assistant. This guy already owns those blue tinted glasses.

Perhaps someone at the baby blue sports shill department could use an assistant. This guy already owns those blue tinted glasses.

He could probably get a day job at UNC-CH teaching non-existent courses that never meet and have no requirements. And he could moonlight writing papers for the one or two real courses their athletes may encounter.

Don't like to see someone lose their job ... but it was pretty clear that guy knew nothing about college football.

He should start posting here then. He'll fit right in.

Big difference is that he WAS getting paid for his writing. People on here mostly do it just because they want to.

Last edited:
Hold on ... you chumps aren't getting paid to post on here?

Back