• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC: 3:30 ACCN

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Looks like we are the third best conference game that day (after Clemson/UNC and NC State/FSU). What time slot are we likely to get?

Looks like we are the third best conference game that day (after Clemson/UNC and NC State/FSU). What time slot are we likely to get?

Never thought I’d say this, but let’s play like Kansas against BC.

UNC and FSU are both going to get messed up. Hopefully that's enough to avoid a noon kickoff.

UNC and FSU are both going to get messed up. Hopefully that's enough to avoid a noon kickoff.

ESPN has it listed as a 9AM start time. I think that may be wrong. LOL

They changed it to 12.

No way is NC State/ FSU a better game than Wake/ BC. Just bigger fanbases. FSU is a missed PAT away from being 0-3 and State just got dickslapped by a shitty WVU team...

Yeah, everbody in the nation's going to way to see BC play again since they just lost to Kansas by 24.

I'm guessing 7:30 ACC Network. FSU-State gets a random ESPN2 or ABC slot

Yeah, everbody in the nation's going to way to see BC play again since they just lost to Kansas by 24.

Can somebody recap what the ACC’s non-ACCN slots are? I know games at ND are ND on NBC games. I guess RSN is still a thing. Will any ACC games be on ESPNU? I don’t think there is an ABC 3:30 slot anymore or will that start in conference play?

ESPN can more or less do what it wants, no reason an ACC game can't be scheduled on ABC at 3:30 or on ESPNU. But they do have to give ACC network enough games to fill its slots, for sure

So it’s much harder to predict now.

So it’s much harder to predict now.

Yes, exactly. Some weeks there will be one RSN game, some weeks there will be two (like this week). It all depends on how many ACC-controlled games there are that week (on Sept. 21st, there were 9 ACC home games, on September 28th there will only be 5, and 3 of those slots have to go to the ACC Network).

So ACCN slots are 12, 330, and 730? Is that right?

Question is whether UNC/Clemson gets the nighttime ACCN slot or if it goes to ABC or ESPN

Also, some of it may depend on other conference rules....for instance, the SEC DH is this coming week, so no SEC games can be played in primetime on ESPN/2/U opposite the ND/UGA game (they are all lumped into the 12pm start times this week)....so ODU @ UVA and Ball State at NC State got 7pm start times on ESPN2 and ESPNU this week. On a normal week, no way would those games displace an SEC game for a prime time slot.

So ACCN slots are 12, 330, and 730? Is that right?

Question is whether UNC/Clemson gets the nighttime ACCN slot or if it goes to ABC or ESPN

12pm, 4pm, and 7:30pm I believe are the normal ACCN start times they will use (not-withstanding the Week 2 quadruple-header).

Back