• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miles Dorn: WFU Has No Football Culture

KVegasDeac

Reaction score
And that’s why they lost...hard to get up for a team like WFU.

https://247sports.com/college/north...Drops-Back-to-Earth-vs-Wake-Forest-135554200/

Senior safety Myles Dorn revealed that the first two games were easy to get up for, but a road game against Wake Forest took more motivation and energy, something UNC lacked on Friday night. "Come out to play everybody the same," Dorn preached. "It was easy to get up for the first two games, big crowd, a lot of people, notable teams. I think getting up for the teams that don't have much football culture is the biggest thing."

He should have gone to SC where he could get up to play more programs with “football culture.”

They were underdogs. What a dumb thing to say.

Darn the ACC for scheduling this game, oh wait, your school chose to play us

https://247sports.com/college/north...Drops-Back-to-Earth-vs-Wake-Forest-135554200/

Senior safety Myles Dorn revealed that the first two games were easy to get up for, but a road game against Wake Forest took more motivation and energy, something UNC lacked on Friday night. "Come out to play everybody the same," Dorn preached. "It was easy to get up for the first two games, big crowd, a lot of people, notable teams. I think getting up for the teams that don't have much football culture is the biggest thing."

That school and program... Their players said incredibly dumb things leading up to, and after, the game.

As anyone watching the game could tell, Wake was bigger and faster. Which is interesting given that in the history of 24/7 rankings, Wake has never had a football recruiting class ranked higher than UNC’s. That is 20 years worth of rankings, and not one year was Wake close to UNC in the recruiting rankings...

Those poor guys. So hard to get up for a team that smacked them in the mouth. I must have forgotten about all the tradition and pageantry surrounding UNC football. One of us has won the ACC championship in football.. And one of us has not. So take your BS excuses and a big fat L and head back to UNC

Last edited:
UNC has never lost a game in program history. They have only beaten themselves.

You know what happens when a good football team with a football culture plays a team with no football culture ? They beat the snot out of them the way we did in the first half.

I was pissed off the first time I read this.

Then I realized that anyone who reads it will think he’s a complete moron for saying it. Losers make excuses.

And also, I hope every opponent has a hard time getting motivated to play us. Makes winning easier.

The irony of it is our players looked to be less motivated in the second half because the first half was so easy.

Keep up the excuses big fella. And that's why I hate them the most. They didn't lack shit. They THOUGHT they were going to just come out and walk the dog on the Deacs. What's funny to me is that he's acting like Carolina so much football culture. It's going to be funny in two weeks when Clemson and it's well oiled machine comes rolling into town for the Tarheels Superbowl. Can you imagine how many times ole Sammy boy is going to be laying on his back? I mean those poor ole Deacons layed him out a few times.

Keep up the excuses big fella. And that's why I hate them the most. They didn't lack shit. They THOUGHT they were going to just come out and walk the dog on the Deacs. What's funny to me is that he's acting like Carolina so much football culture. It's going to be funny in two weeks when Clemson and it's well oiled machine comes rolling into town for the Tarheels Superbowl. Can you imagine how many times ole Sammy boy is going to be laying on his back? I mean those poor ole Deacons layed him out a few times.

Losers make excuses and whine like a bunch of little bitches.

The more the day has gone on, the more I have become sickened with the attitude of UNC players and fans. You assholes won two games in a row and thought you were going to win a national title after only winning two games the entire last season. You got your asses kicked up and down the field for 40 minutes until WE decided to take our foot off your necks. Now I have to hear about "1 second left!" a thousand times as if a hail mary touchdown was a foregone conclusion from almost 50 yards out. This is why EVERYONE hates a tarhole. Douche University.

A school with football culture? You mean like the culture at Crapolina that just discovered the sport of football two weeks ago? GTFO with that

A school with football culture? You mean like the culture at Crapolina that just discovered the sport of football two weeks ago? GTFO with that

Wake Forest’s last Football ACC title 2006, UNC last football title 1980 and this prick says we have no football culture. Almost everyone in the media I saw predicted us to win, so don’t give me it was hard to get up for us crap, the Heels got the shit kicked out of them the first half and we sleep walked through most of the 2nd half because we dominated them like an FCS team in the first half.

Back