Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: If Trump loses should Kavanaugh be charged w/perjury?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    UPDATE! GOP put a probable sexual assailant on the SCOTUS, and really could not care less about it.
    "probable"

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    "probable"
    yep
    Birds are real.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    "probable"
    things a real FBI investigation could perhaps figure out

  4. #24
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    41,395
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    does that *fewen the sexual assault or something?
    FIFY

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    things a real FBI investigation could perhaps figure out
    We've had multiple independent accusations and he lied, under oath, about one of them which leads me to conclude that something probably happened. Also, it's kind of irrelevant to the question at hand because perjury should be an impeachable offense for a Justice. Angus wants to make this about the paper of record so that we can ignore the lying sons of bitches the GOP has put in charge of our country.
    Birds are real.

  6. #26
    Right. The perjury alone should strike him from the bench, but Angus and Catamount don’t care because of “gotcha!” with the NYT and Pubs #winning.

    Just like their guy Trump. Win at all costs.

  7. #27

  8. #28
    and Kavanaugh has already proven that he's not gonna be vindictive about this at all. nope, fair and impartial.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    You forgot the part about how the key witness cited is......... wait for it........ literally the Clinton's defense attorney.

    You can't make this shit up..... Oh wait..... Yes you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    does that lessen the sexual assault or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    bless your heart.
    Republicans can't help from revealing their true selves. Because catamount would lie in order for his "side" to win, he thinks everyone would. It's very telling.

  10. #30
    Hard to believe it's been just over a year since Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation...


  11. #31
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    68,195
    What a shock that Angus celebrates putting a sexual predator and perjurer on the Supreme Court.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Hard to believe it's been just over a year since Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation...

    a true man of the deplorables

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    a true man of the deplorables
    Like a true Trumpite, it's all about ownin' the libs. No principles or morals required.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •