• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

Always a good week when Carolina, State, and Duke go down.

Penny’s squad hung 55 on State in the first half.

Stackhouse is 5-1 at Vandy.

The problem isn’t former NBA players who already have money. It’s Manning.

Hold your horses cowboy.

Vandy’s best win is Austin Peay. They have proven nothing.

Penny is paying his players.

Ex NBA guys may be able to coach, but holding out those two guys as examples in November of their first season is ridiculous. Akin to the dopes praising Locksley at MD after the Terps beat Howard and CUSE to start the football season.

Feel free to do a long Kenpom breakdown if you want to argue they’re failed coaches like Manning. I took two seconds to check out how they’re doing.

I was not surprised that Memphis beat State but I WAS surprised they beat them without arguably their 2 best players.

Hold your horses cowboy.

Vandy’s best win is Austin Peay. They have proven nothing.

Penny is paying his players.

Ex NBA guys may be able to coach, but holding out those two guys as examples in November of their first season is ridiculous. Akin to the dopes praising Locksley at MD after the Terps beat Howard and CUSE to start the football season.

Small sample size, but Juwan Howard is off to a great start at Michigan.

I still think they should implement my anti-flopping rule. The first time a player flops, the opponent gets a free kick to the flopper's body. On his second flop, the opponent and a player of his choice get to kick the flopper.

Anthony completely extended his left arm on that guys chest before the block, no call.

I will say this, Oregon’s bigs are playing soft as hell and their free throw shooting is atrocious.

James Akinjo and Josh LeBlanc, G’town’s 2nd and 5th leading scorers (Akinjo also leads in minutes and assists) are transferring. Guess the loss to UNCG was too much to take.

Really strange timing

How do you nearly lose a 27 point lead?

Ask Miami.

Last edited:
End of the semester? Not that strange. Why wait?

End of the semester? Not that strange. Why wait?

Provide an example of another in season transfer of a player leading that team in minutes at the time of his transfer. BTW, semester is not over for another two weeks.

Back