• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019-20 College Basketball Thread

Sounds like Wes needs to work on defending the half-court line.

State beats UNCG on a buzzer beater heave from past halfcourt.

This is the 2nd time this year that UNCG has lost a game on a
buzzer beater heave from past halfcourt.

Bad coaching to leave too much time on the clock.

Wofford beat UNC in Carmichael, which is historically the hardest place to win in the country. UNC has 3 losses in a row and is 6-4, playing Gonzaga next. Likely will lose 4 in a row, be unranked at 6-5. UNC maybe not so good this year.

Wofford beat UNC in Carmichael, which is historically the hardest place to win in the country. UNC has 3 losses in a row and is 6-4, playing Gonzaga next. Likely will lose 4 in a row, be unranked at 6-5. UNC maybe not so good this year.
Without Anthony they're pretty average. Probably still "top percentile" in the country, but definitely not elite.

Also, don't want to panic everyone, but the Holes without Anthony might be Manning's best possible chance to FINALLY beat them.
And ~IF~ that happens...
well, Redacted beat Dook and the Holes his last year and still got shitcanned. So there'd still be hope. Lol

UNC started a walk on PG

Kenny Smith's kid is on scholarship now. To the point they are better with Anthony, many analysts have been arguing that when Anthony dominates the ball (highest use % of any Roy player ever) the rest of the team just watches and it becomes a 1 man show. They aren't winning with the 1 man show and they aren't winning without it.

You know who has the most wins in Carmichael history for a visiting team? Yep, you guessed it, WFU with 4

Let me ... get this straight. UNC pulled out all the stops to beat - Wofford. And still lost??? This breaks the comedy scale! This is a great day to be an American

The Smith Center was being used for commencement I think and that is why they played Crapmichael. I’m sure the hole fans will use that as an excuse somehow.

The Smith Center was being used for commencement I think and that is why they played Crapmichael. I’m sure the hole fans will use that as an excuse somehow.

More likely they'll use excuse that they were without starting PG and backup PG, and started walk-on at PG. But... <shrug>.

If it's bad enough to miss over a month, he should be done with UNC.

Back