• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Elon at WF Noon September 21 Fox Sports Net

Is there a Fox Sports Net channel in the Directv Choice package? It's listed on a bunch of channels, but best I can tell all are part of an add-on package.

Showing in WS Spectrum on Fox Sports SE, cable 71, followed by ASU-UNC

Just went to purchase an extra ticket on the official website...what a glitchy place! Good grief.

Agree we should win and also not overlook Elon.

Go Deacs!

Agree need to stay focused.

Also a good game for Newman to find Jaquarii Roberson, Claude and Freudenthal a few times to get them going.

Score 5 TDs and turn it over to the walk-ons. 38-0 Deacs

Yeah I think Elon Furman and Rice are all in the same echelon. Not a pushover where Wake should win by 40+ but also a game that Wake should handle pretty easily at home.

Wake should have beaten Rice by 30 on the road.

I believe if you have the ACCN through your carrier then yes? I’m still a little confused about all the various designations.

I believe if you have the ACCN through your carrier then yes? I’m still a little confused about all the various designations.

Me too. Looks like I can’t stream Fox Sports Southeast on the DirecTV app (unless that has something to do with Braves game airing now).

Fox Sports has their own app.

Yeah, think you could stream it on either the ESPN app/Watch ESPN or Fox Sports Go, as long as you are an ACC Net subscriber and subscriber to whatever RSN is televising the game in your area

How about for the second week in a row we have brothers playing against each other.
Last week it was Sage Surratt vs his brother Chaz
This week it’s Jack Freudenthal vs his brother Luke, who’s a freshman center at Elon. Doubt that Luke will see the field, but hope he does well during his time at Elon.
Interesting comparison - when Jack arrived as a freshman at Wake, he weighed 190. Luke, as a freshman is 290. Mama must have fed Luke a lot more once Jack left home.

How about for the second week in a row we have brothers playing against each other.
Last week it was Sage Surratt vs his brother Chaz
This week it’s Jack Freudenthal vs his brother Luke, who’s a freshman center at Elon. Doubt that Luke will see the field, but hope he does well during his time at Elon.
Interesting comparison - when Jack arrived as a freshman at Wake, he weighed 190. Luke, as a freshman is 290. Mama must have fed Luke a lot more once Jack left home.

Cool story.

Also, this would be a good game for Jack Freud to get some targets in the passing game. Need to re-establish him as a weapon after last week.

Cool story.

Also, this would be a good game for Jack Freud to get some targets in the passing game. Need to re-establish him as a weapon after last week.

100% agree. This is a big game for a lot of guys to get some momentum for ACC play.
Really intrigued to see the following make an impact Saturday so they can be counted on going forward:
- Freudenthal
- Ja’Sir Taylor (we really need him next year, to be as good as the coaches think he is)
- Tyler Williams
- Claude/Roberson (either one)
- Trey Rucker
- Chase Monroe
- Mike Allen
- 7/8/9 on the OL

Our special teams needs to improve too.

The kicker has been really bad this year on having his punts go into the end zone.

And no one has really been that impressive with the return game.

I don’t even think we are trying to return punts. I’m super high on Sage as our #1 wideout for at least this year and next but he’s not super fast or shifty.

Yea with the offense we have I'm cool with not even trying to return punts. Just signal fair catch and then let our offense go to work.

Back