• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Find out if RJ has beef with you

mako1331

Son of Mako's Mom
Reaction score
So as not to hijack the Democratic Presidential Candidates thread, I have started this thread to allow all those in limbo to find out how RJ really feels about you. Prepare to be surprised, and maybe a little hurt.

This is a rock solid thread.

I've just washed my face, so now RJ has somewhere to sit while he rails away in this thread.

Team RJ. Y’all haters.

Sorry bro. You didn’t make the cool kids list. You Betsy clarify with the big man himself before you can officially join the team. Rj, thoughts?

That list was impacted by age....Coach O doesn't post much on the Tunnels, but he's a good guy.

I can see the mods licking their chops, cleaning their screens and praying that I respond about having a beef with a specific person. Immediately thereafter, it will be called a call out by me.

That list was impacted by age....Coach O doesn't post much on the Tunnels, but he's a good guy.

I can see the mods licking their chops, cleaning their screens and praying that I respond about having a beef with a specific person. Immediately thereafter, it will be called a call out by me.

Alright, Coach O. You can stay. Mods, you heard the man. Y’all know your place.

RJ barely remembers the three times we've had exchanges, so I'm good. (plus I'm a world-class lurker not prone to contributing).

Listen, people. No one cares how you feel about RJ. That is immaterial. In this thread, you can find out how RJ feels about you. And RJ is conspicuously absent from this thread. Let us know, big guy.

rj used to have a beef with me but then i think he took me off ignore for some reason and i stopped posting (COINCIDENCE??????)

I eagerly read that list expecting to see my name, but alas, there is evidently some beef.

Bird, it was "off the top of my head" and I'm old....my bad...

We may disagree sometimes, but we' re never in a beef...

Bird, it was "off the top of my head" and I'm old....my bad...

We may disagree sometimes, but we' re never in a beef...

I'M A MILITANT VEGETARIAN AND HAVEN'T BEEF IN OVER 7 YEARS!

I once had tofu turkey for T'Giving, but she is cuter than you...

A rabbi and a priest are sitting together on bus. The priest looks at the rabbi and asks, "Yo Rabbi, I know that many of your people can't eat pork. Just between two men of cloth, have you ever had ham sandwich?"

"Well, father, when I was a young man I was a bit of a rebels and had ham sandwich."

"What did you think of it?"

"It was good. Father", "just between us, I know priests are supposed to be celibate. "Have you ever made love to woman?"

"The week before I went into the seminary, my brother and cousin tried convince not go by bringing woman to me."

"Wasn't it a hell of a lot better than ham sandwich?"

RJ, let's bury the beef between us. We can do a simo "bury the beef" thing with Number's mom, Eiffel Tower 'er. It wouldn't be a new thing for you, but that comes with territory. No homo, just two dude's spit-roasting a hungry broad.

Back