• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake uni watch football

I like both the all-black unis and the all-white unis with the gold helmets. Reminds me of our last two bowl wins!

I also like the black helmets with white jerseys and gold pants on the road. Not a fan of the white jersey/black pants combo.

The 80s style flying WF logo needs to make a comeback. One of my favorite logos of all time.

The flying WF logo went into the '80's as well under both Coaches Groh and Dooley.

Caldwell went to the block WF in the 2000's that we've had ever since. Both are good looks.

We wore a variation of that helmet from '78-'91

Pretty sure we've heard on multiple occasions that the kids love the chrome gold helmets. I don't think they're going anywhere. It's too bad it's pretty much impossible to make a gold football jersey look good. Those khaki ones we wore years back were brutal.

I love the gold helmets and think they look damn good, but I like shiny stuff. And also agree about the gold jersey. Old Gold in small doses for me.

I like both the all-black unis and the all-white unis with the gold helmets. Reminds me of our last two bowl wins!

I also like the black helmets with white jerseys and gold pants on the road. Not a fan of the white jersey/black pants combo.

The 80s style flying WF logo needs to make a comeback. One of my favorite logos of all time.
Ehhh. The flying logo looks like a logo for Wataburger or something.

Not a big fan.

Can anyone pick the helmet we wore in the Japan Bowl in the mid 70’s when Chuck Mills was coach?

It's the one on the second row- the middle one of the three white helmets.

The first one on the third row is the helmet we wore in the 1982 Mirage Bowl when we played Clemson. I think it had the WF on the opposite side.

Wonder why it’s facing left?

Wonder why it’s facing left?

Because the Japan decal was only on that side of the helmet. The other side was the same as the one next to it with the football shape American flag

Totally agree. The white jersey, gold pants and black helmet remind me of the Steelers.

I'm assuming the black matte helmet with the white jersey, pants and shoes/socks for @BC....KARMA....no reason to change.

:dancindeac:

I'm assuming the black matte helmet with the white jersey, pants and shoes/socks for @BC....KARMA....no reason to change.

:dancindeac:

No, unfortunately. I like that look. Here is what we are wearing:

EFU7RkPUYAE5tIm

5 straight games with the matte black helmets. Kids like them and we're WINNING so it's all good for those of us who still like the classic gloss black domes. :thumbsup:

This is awesome. I'd love to see a version of the ones in the top right, but with true gold instead of mustard yellow. Love the circle with the WF inside.

We basically figured out helmets in the 90s and have been steadily perfecting them. No reason to change the WF.

I've really been digging the thicker collars this season. They look great on the white jerseys. I know it's been said before, but I'm so glad we got rid of the rod iron sleeves.

We basically figured out helmets in the 90s and have been steadily perfecting them. No reason to change the WF.

Yep. "KISS" method here.

Classy block WF logo is all that is needed regardless of the helmet color.

Back