• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake uni watch football

As you would have guessed, back to the all-blacks vs. FSU:

EHB9qWLU4AAfzAD

Don’t mess with what works.

I'd like to see us bust out some throwback unis sometime. This weekend the '79 Tangerine Bowl team is being honored...would be cool to wear '79 style threads.
Kenny-Duckett-vs.-Auburn-1979-e1495720402925.jpg

you don't see nearly as much "bedsheet" art these days. I had forgotten how many sheets people would paint up and hang over walls back in the day.

Before they started posting this, my son and I would always try to see which one of us could guess what our uniform combo would be each week. While I think it is good marketing to share it, I miss that game we would play.

What's stopping you for still doing that? The only difference is the answer comes earlier.

What's stopping you for still doing that? The only difference is the answer comes earlier.

We would do it on the way to the game. It was part of our pregame conversation and speculation.

We would do it on the way to the game. It was part of our pregame conversation and speculation.

Leave a day earlier for the game. You could debate uniforms and then be one of the first to tailgate.

Leave a day earlier for the game. You could debate uniforms and then be one of the first to tailgate.

Would that I could. But work and school tend to get in the way.

I really like the fact our uniforms are school colors only, and we no longer include white in the trim. I do miss the old number font with the 18 and 34 degree cuts.

I love our uniforms. I agree that we shouldn’t have moved away from those number fonts. They were unique. Now they’re just standard block numbers like most other schools. But other than that our uniforms are phenomenal.

I dig the strategy to go to Clemson wearing our least identifiable jerseys so when people are flipping past, they don't really recognize us

I dig the cocaine whites. And calling them cocaine whites, even though I've never done coke. Wish we would add a sweet matte white helmet of some sort.

First game with the gold helmets this season, right ?

Might as well as the karma of the matte black was killed in Lane Stadium.

Back