• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake uni watch football

EJrQEIPUYAEVIoS

I have really grown to dislike the gold helmets.

What's our win/loss record with gold helmets?

(then I'll tell you if I like them or not)

This year we are 0-2 wearing them. But overall we have a winning record wearing them.

Night game and Clawson has said publicly that he himself likes the gold domes under the lights.

Just win.

Night game and Clawson has said publicly that he himself likes the gold domes under the lights.

Just win.

The all black we wore against UNC would be much better. Don’t need to deal with the Lville jinx and the gold helmets suck.

The all black we wore against UNC would be much better. Don’t need to deal with the Lville jinx and the gold helmets suck.

Clawson likes the gold helmets under the lights. Higher visibility. Easier for a QB to see looking for receivers. I prefer all black, but I don't have to look for receivers with four or five defenders trying their best to damage me.

Clawson likes the gold helmets under the lights. Higher visibility. Easier for a QB to see looking for receivers. I prefer all black, but I don't have to look for receivers with four or five defenders trying their best to damage me.

Riley Skinner did pretty well in night games with black helmets on receivers and Newman did well vs UNC. I don’t buy this theory.

While I like the gold helmets I prefer the all black with shiny black helmets. Seems like when we've gone all black lately we use the matte helmets

The only thing I would like to see changed are the gold pants. They look more like a washed-out khaki. Brighter gold pants would look better with both black shirts and white shirts and also the gold helmets.

While I like the gold helmets I prefer the all black with shiny black helmets. Seems like when we've gone all black lately we use the matte helmets

Yep, the classic gloss black helmets are our best look. Sadly, they were never worn this season.

Why no gold helmets against Duke?

I have no idea. I was wondering the same thing. The only thing I could figure was the rain would create a glare for the receivers? That is a huge reach but the only thing I could figure.

Back