• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict the final 8 games

Probably.

Depends on who the one loss team is and the circumstances surrounding the loss.

Would also help ND if UGA runs the table or at least runs the regular season table. The better UGA does, the more it helps ND, and the reason why Biff is an ND fan, the better ND does this year, the more it helps UGA.

If Iowa beats Michigan this week and UVA loses a couple in the ACC, there is good chance that by the end of the year, Georgia will be the only ranked team (ranked at season's end) that ND played all season.

Last edited:
Depends on who the one loss team is and the circumstances surrounding the loss.

Would also help ND if UGA runs the table or at least runs the regular season table. The better UGA does, the more it helps ND, and the reason why Biff is an ND fan, the better ND does this year, the more it helps UGA.

I guess so, but ND probably isn't going to lose more than one more game this year without a bigtime choke along the way and I assume they'll be favored in every remaining game.

Remaining schedule is:

v Bowling Green
v Univ of SoCal
at Michigan (19)
v Va Tech
at Duke
v Navy
v BC
at Stanford

I could see them losing at Michigan if Gattis figures out what he's doing, but not losing to both Michigan and Duke or something like that.

Georgia's resume depends on how they perform at Auburn, against Florida, and in the SECCG. Those games are ultimately more important than the ND win, unless they lose one. Then UGA has a huge advantage at 12-1 versus ND at 11-1, due to the head-to-head. So ND's record going forward will help some, but getting the win is the bigger deal because otherwise they'd be looking up at them the rest of the season with absolutely no margin for error.

An undefeated 'Bama and one loss LSU and UGa would be a food fight for the committee, if tOSU and/or OU have one loss. This is why we love college football.

Duke would have two loses to #1 and #2. Probably heading to the Orange against a 2 loss ND.

Back