• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the PNW. It was 37* this morning, high of 61*… A perfect sunny fall day.

Well, you're a lot smarter than the rest of us dying a slow death of heat stroke on the east coast.

I don't know if it even reached 97 here during the summer.
Normally we get at least 1-2 weeks of stupid hot weather, and this year we just didn't. Part of me still feels like it's waiting for the other shoe to drop with regards to hot weather, but at this point I don't think it's going to happen. A beautiful reprieve after two years of terrible heat and wildfires.
Probably means we'll pay for it this winter with horrific cold/wet incessant rain (more so than usual), but at least that would translate to good weather on the mountain for snow sports.

So I was watching Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee last night on Netflix. Then I dreamed that I was hanging out on the sidewalk with John Mulvaneyand Jerry Seinfeld and they laughed at a one-liner of mine, content and delivery. It was pretty special. I'm thinking about tweeting my new dream friends John and Jerry about it.

What was the line

As I recall, I was asking John a question and portrayed byself as too lazy to look at Wikipedia. He and Jerry really got a kick out of it. I agreed to let him use it and expand on it in his set, but I would track him down if it went viral with T-shrts and such.

Also, how great/creepy would it be if ITK got her own episode of Comedias in Cars and we spotted RJKarl following them around town just staring ?

Stay safe ITK. There's a lot of weirdos out there.

As I recall, I was asking John a question and portrayed byself as too lazy to look at Wikipedia. He and Jerry really got a kick out of it. I agreed to let him use it and expand on it in his set, but I would track him down if it went viral with T-shrts and such.

See. this is the difference between you and RJ. You dream about this sort of stuff, where as RJ lives it, man.

Yeah, I muse about tweeting John and Jerry. RJ wastes no time in actually tweeting Shaq.

Love to add you to my followers-my book will be out in 3-4 weeks-if you like wild stories in exotic places.add me to your follow list

sorry about the double...I'm new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back