• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someday the most exciting thing that happened in Townie's life won't still be jerking off in unison with other internet warriors, and he'll have something to share.

01_27_t.gif

I didn't think you could register a common phrase like "Instant Access"

did you guys know that jetblue airlines follows rj on twitter even though rj hasn't posted since 2012?

Townie, I'm gonna need a ruling on whether RJ calling you an internet warrior is irony or not. I know it involves you personally, but don't feel like you need to recuse yourself.

AWWWWW SHIT. I finally got my own derogatory tag!!!! No idea what it means, but I'm touched.

I didn't think you could register a common phrase like "Instant Access"

You can register phrases for specific categories/arenas/industries. You couldn't take it for all usages unless you could prove you are actually using it in each listed category.

i am going to invoke castle doctrine and hit back but i need to think of a very good response first

i am going to invoke castle doctrine and hit back but i need to think of a very good response first

What have you invented that's saved lives, Townie? Score 1 for RJ. It's not a devastating a blow as ladling cheese whiz into your beard, but it's still gotta sting.

I just had all that MyLifeCard information tattooed on my arm. If any of it changes, no big deal. Just use a Sharpie.

Wrong again District...DID save lives...

You guys are so sad...and so very, very, very needy....

RJ and I were the kind of guys that pulled the hot girls in HS, College and after. We are the guys who all the bros look up to and want to be friends with. Guys like Biff and Townie and those other nerds always try to overcompensate for their insecurities and inadequacies. It's sad really. 90% of their posts on these boards are steered towards making fun of a guy who lives across the country who has done ten times more interesting things in his life. SAD

I think I figured today out. My rent checks for the space I take in Biffs and townie's brains must not have hit their Venmo or PayPal accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back