• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just copied and pasted some tweets. Then since you said you're out of the game, I asked what you're up to now. I didn't mean to rile you up so much--wouldn't ever intentionally go after a poster's family. Just bad brain landlord behavior.

Anyway what is the origin of this simultaneous e-jackoff stuff you're on about now?

It depends on the day in that the day in that they appropriately get pain the Vietnamese currency. It's called the Dong. 1,000,000 Dong=about $42.

I just copied and pasted some tweets. Then since you said you're out of the game, I asked what you're up to now. I didn't mean to rile you up so much--wouldn't ever intentionally go after a poster's family. Just bad brain landlord behavior.

Anyway what is the origin of this simultaneous e-jackoff stuff you're on about now?

There were a number of posters who arranged a jerking off date.

I'm old, not stupid. You didn't seek out, copy and paste tweets on a basically dead account, from 8+ years ago to see what I was up to. You hand-picked tweets or posts to mock me. You know this is true. Everyone who has read the posts knows this is true. Why can't you be honest?

I'm old, not stupid. You didn't seek out, copy and paste tweets on a basically dead account, from 8+ years ago to see what I was up to. You hand-picked tweets or posts to mock me. You know this is true. Everyone who has read the posts knows this is true. Why can't you be honest?

It's a bit early for posts like this; isn't it, RJ?

Dude, their your fucking tweets.

Yet another brick in the "RJ=Trump" wall.

There were? Why wasn't I invited?!?!

Anyway, I posted like 3/4 of the tweets the account ever posted. I didn't really hand pick them, there isn't a non-hilarious tweet on the feed. For example:

A Story Almost Told has sold 20 times more than media star Joe the Plumbers book...www.jordisboooks.com A Story Almost Told

ITC,

Please replace me on the jerking off date distribution list going forward with TownieDeac. I feel like I've kind of worn out my welcome at the weekly meetings.

Thanks,
BiffTannen

I can't imagine looking up my own posts on any platform from three or five or eight or ten years ago. I'm not that interested in me much less someone I've never met or even spoken to.

Everyone understands why you did it and the style you did it.

You still can't be honest about why you did it. That's really telling and exponentially sad.

Not admitting this is as unfathomable to me as why one would look up and post things that happened about a decade ago that has nothing to do with your own life.

I can't imagine looking up my own posts on any platform from three or five or eight or ten years ago. I'm not that interested in me much less someone I've never met or even spoken to.

Everyone understands why you did it and the style you did it.

You still can't be honest about why you did it. That's really telling and exponentially sad.

Not admitting this is as unfathomable to me as why one would look up and post things that happened about a decade ago that has nothing to do with your own life.

You have never looked at a retweet of a Trump tweet from 2011 or 2012 for a Tunnels gotcha? I find that very hard to believe.

rj you should be making Biff and Townie pay rent, not the other way around. Your joke makes you sound like this.....

Nah, I'd feel guilty about taking up so much space and not paying for it. Paying could be used to get me out of there or to give themselves a little joy.

My payment would be a public service. I believe in public service.

You have never looked at a retweet of a Trump tweet from 2011 or 2012 for a Tunnels gotcha? I find that very hard to believe.

You just can't leave anything alone. You had to jump into something that doesn't concern you. Maybe you and townie should be BFFs...

I don't see anything he posts. But you went back to pile on...

I find it hard to believe that somebody who takes the internet this seriously has had as many amazing life experiences as alluded to on this board.

It's because you can't imagine having anything interesting happen in your life.

If you want to call me a liar, don't be such a fucking coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back