• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to change names so RJ can see my posts again and decide to ignore me again.

What a pussy.

and once i went to go find the tweet itself i couldn't help it

it's just so good

i just went back and looked at all my tweets and i'm sorry to report but they are all excellent

It's because you can't imagine having anything interesting happen in your life.

If you want to call me a liar, don't be such a fucking coward.

All this, the day after praying for Strick over Rosh Hashanah.

Somebody show RJ how to delete his tweets if he doesn't want people to read them.

I don't see anything he posts. But you went back to pile on...

ah well now you know i wasn't just randomly posting your old tweets, there was a natural flow to it

It doesn't change your purpose. It baffles me why you refuse to admit your purpose was to mock me.

I'm sure Biff won't hesitate to say that was his reason. But you can't.

See. this is the difference between you and RJ. You dream about this sort of stuff, where as RJ lives it, man.

RJ and I were the kind of guys that pulled the hot girls in HS, College and after. We are the guys who all the bros look up to and want to be friends with. Guys like Biff and Townie and those other nerds always try to overcompensate for their insecurities and inadequacies. It's sad really. 90% of their posts on these boards are steered towards making fun of a guy who lives across the country who has done ten times more interesting things in his life. SAD

RJ, you need to bet your boys in line. They're the ones stirring up all this shit with their quick jab instigations !!!

Me: Awesome! We finally got some action going in the Chat Thread! I actually do some work for a couple of hours and there's a flurry of activity! Can't wait to dig in!

Also me, 5 minutes later:
giphy.gif

It doesn't change your purpose. It baffles me why you refuse to admit your purpose was to mock me.

I'm sure Biff won't hesitate to say that was his reason. But you can't.

it was 100% to mock you

then i got sincere and asked what you're up to now though i understand if that's an invasion of privacy it's a normal thing we do in the chat thread

SATS, no way that's you. You'd be in averting your eyes to collect the bets you made on the outcome of opening the ark. You had under of 2.5 left alive.

It depends on the day in that the day in that they appropriately get pain the Vietnamese currency. It's called the Dong. 1,000,000 Dong=about $42.

I definitely would not pay $42/day to occupy the space in either townie's or biff's brains

maybe $3 max and defs not signing a long-term lease

it was 100% to mock you

then i got sincere and asked what you're up to now though i understand if that's an invasion of privacy it's a normal thing we do in the chat thread

The description of my previous endeavors and the style contradicts your latest BS premise. You have no sincerity. You got busted and want to try to save something out of it.

I definitely would not pay $42/day to occupy the space in either townie's or biff's brains

maybe $3 max and defs not signing a long-term lease

They wanted to have their dongs to be worth a million of anything.

The description of my previous endeavors and the style contradicts your latest BS premise. You have no sincerity. You got busted and want to try to save something out of it.

Why can't it simultaneously be mocking and sincere? Don't you have friends who like and care about you and ask you about yourself but also rib and mock and tease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back