• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because you can't imagine having anything interesting happen in your life.

If you want to call me a liar, don't be such a fucking coward.

I'm not calling you a liar. More of a serial confabulator.

How do you know anything about my life and experiences? The only thing that I know about you is that we have both been registered OGB users for 8 years and you have almost 50k more posts than I do. Being somewhat familiar with the content of your posts, I find it very hard to believe that you are kicking as much ass as you suggest you are and have been, at least, over this period of time.

hey shaq, my dong is worth a million dongs which is also what i charge to rent space inside my head through PayPal or Venmo !

Yes, but they do care and are truly interested. You would like to find something else to mock without knowing anything about it.

They would also NEVER do anything like your post about family. You know that was a slam and you have no knowledge of what that situation is. It was over the line and totally disgraceful. You even admitted it was was partially mocking.

Yesterday, I didn't realize your quote from The Office was from the show as I don't watch the show. When I realized it, I said I was wrong.

You just can't do that. You can't admit you were and are wrong.

You guys, he wasn't selling shaq mylifecard he wanted to send him a copy of A Story Almost Told! Or possibly a great book.

Oh shit you're right. He undersold it to all the Balckberry owners out there.

I'm not calling you a liar. More of a serial confabulator.

How do you know anything about my life and experiences? The only thing that I know about you is that we have both been registered OGB users for 8 years and you have almost 50k more posts than I do. Being somewhat familiar with the content of your posts, I find it very hard to believe that you are kicking as much ass as you suggest you are and have been, at least, over this period of time.

When have I said I am "kicking ass" (other than in regard to some posters or a good day at the track or maybe some bball back in the day)?

What you have done is conflate false stories about me. I've never said I was rich or had a lot of money. Some on the board seem to think it. I've never said that or anything similar about my professional life.

The fact I've done a few things that I've shared is real. You and others on the board give some of my friends lots of laughs by challenging the very stories from my life that I've told here.

BTW, there are people who have heard or read many more than i'd ever consider sharing here.

Yes, but they do care and are truly interested. You would like to find something else to mock without knowing anything about it.

They would also NEVER do anything like your post about family. You know that was a slam and you have no knowledge of what that situation is. It was over the line and totally disgraceful. You even admitted it was was partially mocking.

Yesterday, I didn't realize your quote from The Office was from the show as I don't watch the show. When I realized it, I said I was wrong.

You just can't do that. You can't admit you were and are wrong.

I suspect you won't believe me, but I genuinely mean it when I say you're right, I have no idea what your family situation is like. But I didn't ask because I wanted to mock you about it, and I wouldn't tease you about it if I knew it was hurtful. Just a cliche line about what people do in retirement, spend time with family.

Now I do feel bad that you think me saying "spend more time with your family" is a slam, that seems telling, so I'm sorry! I suppose if that's the case my sincerity or apology is immaterial.

Rent in my head is on me this month!

When have I said I am "kicking ass" (other than in regard to some posters or a good day at the track or maybe some bball back in the day)?

What you have done is conflate false stories about me. I've never said I was rich or had a lot of money. Some on the board seem to think it. I've never said that or anything similar about my professional life.

The fact I've done a few things that I've shared is real. You and others on the board give some of my friends lots of laughs by challenging the very stories from my life that I've told here.

BTW, there are people who have heard or read many more than i'd ever consider sharing here.

I'm just saying that a lot of your posts are basically "I've lived a much better life than you internet warriors" as you sit on over 67k posts on a message board, more than basically all of us over the same period of time, and probably because we have all been out doing other stuff than watching cable news and posting on a message board.

Not one but two people brought their dogs into the office today. I go to a meeting for awhile, come back to my office, dog shit on the floor. Now both dogs can deny they did it

Oh yeah and the “pieces of flair” thing is Office Space and wasn’t me.

You didn't start positing on this thread to be "sincere" and you know it. Not a single post to me before it has been other than backhanded, half-baked, childish attempts at insulting me that you started out of the blue and just to be an asshole. There's no reason to believe that post is anything other than sarcastic insults.

I'm dealing with a lot of petty bullshit at work today, and between all of that and posts like this it just reiterates the fact that some people will just always choose to read things as negative/inflammatory/contentious. How exhausting.

does biff charge Hanoi or Charlotte rent prices? Townie charging DC prices?

Bro's this is what the boards is all about. Glad I could throw a little fuel on the fire letting everyone know about all the poon that RJ and I tame on a regular basis.

Wait a second. You’re not rich? Well what the fuck am I doing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back