• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to celebrating competitive jerking off with other posters. That's about your speed and talent.

Talking about another person's family is a classless low blow. But you think it's funny. It does reinforce who you are as a person.

Juice, let's power up our crystals.

I'm just saying that a lot of your posts are basically "I've lived a much better life than you internet warriors" as you sit on over 67k posts on a message board, more than basically all of us over the same period of time, and probably because we have all been out doing other stuff than watching cable news and posting on a message board.

There you go again reading into things I post in erroneous ways to give an excuse for your boorish behavior.

There you go again making baseless assumptions.

What pisses you and few others off the most its that I hold you accountable for the BS you post and you hate it.

Me: Awesome! We finally got some action going in the Chat Thread! I actually do some work for a couple of hours and there's a flurry of activity! Can't wait to dig in!

Also me, 5 minutes later:
giphy.gif

I missed three solid pages of grousing and dick jokes. I must seppuko. Please, be the one to swing the sword.

I'm dealing with a lot of petty bullshit at work today, and between all of that and posts like this it just reiterates the fact that some people will just always choose to read things as negative/inflammatory/contentious. How exhausting.

The problem is he finally admitted that his initial purpose was to mock. so, I was right about that.

If we wait long enough, he might fess up to the truth about the other post.

I had no idea rj had written a 2nd book 2 1/2 years ago!

I, for one, refuse to be held accountable for my posts. Especially the boorish ones.

Anyway my afternoon flew by! Back home with the dog now, gonna put a record on and make some dinner soon, maybe watch the wild card game. See you at the NC State game rj! You too Winston crew!

Because I didn't talk about it here and it's in the real world and off limits.

Unlike your first book that you begged people on this board to read and personally emailed to them ?

The problem is he finally admitted that his initial purpose was to mock. so, I was right about that.

If we wait long enough, he might fess up to the truth about the other post.

If that's how you react to mocking... you kind of make yourself a target for mocking.

Regardless, look at the effort you've put into responding to everyone this afternoon. A simple response at the get-go of something like, "ha! if only that idea had taken off... shaq really missed out " or something like that could have just moved everyone along. but no, here we are pages later.

I've similar responses many times. It doesn't work with certain people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back