• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit hungry...no lunch...think I'll go get some jerk chicken...and as I always order it, with extra jerk sauce on the side.

If that's how you react to mocking... you kind of make yourself a target for mocking.

Regardless, look at the effort you've put into responding to everyone this afternoon. A simple response at the get-go of something like, "ha! if only that idea had taken off... shaq really missed out " or something like that could have just moved everyone along. but no, here we are pages later.

But that wouldn’t be any fun.

I am so disappointed that I chose to do my job from 2:45 till 6 and missed this whole thing. Tommie vs RJ fights like this happen so infrequently and it’s not quite the same reading it after the fact. Like missing a solar eclipse but looking at pictures of it afterwards.

It depends on the day in that the day in that they appropriately get pain the Vietnamese currency. It's called the Dong. 1,000,000 Dong=about $42.
allyourbase-animated.gif

I definitely would not pay $42/day to occupy the space in either townie's or biff's brains

maybe $3 max and defs not signing a long-term lease

but how much would you pay RJ to squire you about town and show you the sights?

But that wouldn’t be any fun.

finally, you get it.

I am so disappointed that I chose to do my job from 2:45 till 6 and missed this whole thing. Tommie vs RJ fights like this happen so infrequently and it’s not quite the same reading it after the fact. Like missing a solar eclipse but looking at pictures of it afterwards.

SAME

Late night Wendy’s run in Richmond VA. Handed the dude a 5. He put it up to the light to check for a fake

I think that may say more about you than the guy at the Wendy's.

He's basically saying that you look like a dude who uses counterfeit five-dollar bills.

My Honors English 2 class is taking a test and I'm caught up on grading, so it's boring af in here right now. I think I'm about to play the floor is lava to help pass the time.

Listened to Led Zep - The Rain Song on the way to work. Now all I want to do is chill.

2 cups of coffee in and all I want for Wednesday is a chat thread meltdown

Anybody remember that awesome speech Clint Eastwood gave at the RNC ? I'm hoping he comes to Charlotte next year and does something even more spectacular.

Anybody remember that awesome speech Clint Eastwood gave at the RNC ? I'm hoping he comes to Charlotte next year and does something even more spectacular.

The chair? Yeah, that was pretty amazing.

Two of our best friends are eloping this weekend, getting married at city hall and then just doing a little hike with their parents and having some champagne on top of a mountain. They're gonna have a big party some time next year. Smart way to not spend a ton of money you could be spending on a house. As much as I'd love to celebrate with them this weekend, I love their idea. Plus one less wedding we have to fly to.

I texted my buddy last night to see if he wanted to split League Pass again and for a millisecond was like oh shit maybe I shouldn't bother him so close to his wedding and then remembered he doesn't have to plan shit. Jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back