• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of our best friends are eloping this weekend, getting married at city hall and then just doing a little hike with their parents and having some champagne on top of a mountain. They're gonna have a big party some time next year. Smart way to not spend a ton of money you could be spending on a house. As much as I'd love to celebrate with them this weekend, I love their idea. Plus one less wedding we have to fly to.

I texted my buddy last night to see if he wanted to split League Pass again and for a millisecond was like oh shit maybe I shouldn't bother him so close to his wedding and then remembered he doesn't have to plan shit. Jealous.

Does it really count as eloping if you plan it and invite your parents?

watch out folks the eloping police are running wild in these streets today

All I know is that Townie's wedding was a great time.

How does Creamy get out of tossing RJ's salad? Seems like an uneven distribution of labor to me.

RJ can't help if it Dickless in Deaconland Crew can't imagine being with hot woman. He's seen pics of a couple of their wives/gfs. What is SAD and HILARIOUS is they wouldn't even qualify as 4 AM choices at Denny's in the Gobi Desert quality.

The reality I can't imagine my life ever sucking so much when I was 20-40, that I would think it wascool to stalk 60YO person who lives 2500 miles form me with viliest, hate-filled, RACIST attacks just to get response.

RJ is NOT the one acting poorly. It's Townie and that tiny group of tiny dickless wonders who think it's cool to attack him.

That shows lack of class, NO manners and clearly having NO life. It also shows jealousy and reaction to having been treated like real life.

Now, they can hide like the BITCHES they are behind the intertnet and act the way they do.

RJ s not a pacifist. If you hit him, hell hit you back.

You don't see how disgusting it gets LBE. There's NO reason for RJ to take it.

There's NO justification for them stalking him.

By definition if there is NO attack, there is NO retaliation.

LBE, why don't you support ending the attacks?

i think olivia colman's best performance has to be broadchurch

she's awesome in the night manager and fleabag and even peep show

and obviously she has won all kinds of awards for stuff

but the last episode of season 1 of broadchurch........oh man

Just got the call from the county office. No outside games or practice today until after 6 o'clock because of the heat index. On October 2. This weather is wicked stupid.

call it what you want, they're not having a wedding

Are they doing what my brother did? Courthouse ceremony, but then the party later that was basically a wedding reception, complete with DJ, caterer, open bar, photographer, cake, etc?

those who have planned weddings recently, what is the stupidest cost?

the venue prices I've heard are just outrageous

those who have planned weddings recently, what is the stupidest cost?

the venue prices I've heard are just outrageous

I think you get a good ROI on cake but not necessarily the photography. you could have plenty of family/friends taking cell phone pics that end up being almost, if not as good as a pro photographer. I've been to weddings that had $15,000+ bands and that seems like a huge waste of money.

we went to a wedding in VA recently with an 11-piece band from Miami. Can't imagine the cost on that.

Are they doing what my brother did? Courthouse ceremony, but then the party later that was basically a wedding reception, complete with DJ, caterer, open bar, photographer, cake, etc?

party won't be like that renting out a space, they have friends with a big farm in the middle of nowhere oregon that will probably be where it is and they'll just get some kegs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back