• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4 year old kicked my wife hard as fuck for no reason in the lower back last night. And then this morning my wife shit herself on the couch, and is no convinced that the kick caused some sort of sphincter paralysis.

Amazing.

The 4 year old kicked my wife hard as fuck for no reason in the lower back last night. And then this morning my wife shit herself on the couch, and is no convinced that the kick caused some sort of sphincter paralysis.

Congrats to your wife. She married a vault.

It's wild how dependent on caffeine I am. In the morning, if I don't have some, I don't take a crap until noon, bit if I pound my regular drink, I'm hot footing it to the can halfway through my first drink. Pavlov's butthole? Do other people do this?

"He described himself not so much as a poet or writer but as "an archaeologist of morning.""

it's always easy to find street parking in my neighborhood, which is great, but from may through october there are streetsweepers mondays and tuesdays so you have to move your car to one side of the street those days between 12:30 and 3. and towing enforcement parks right in front of my house at 12:15 every monday and tows every single car parked on this side of the road starting at 12:31 and going all the way til 3. even though the streetsweeper is promptly here at 12:20 every week. pretty sweet revenue generating gig for the city.

so is not relying on a car to get around

so is not relying on a car to get around

giphy.gif

i do have a car but don't really use it. there are many weeks i just move it from one side of the street to the other on streetsweeper day. but it's nice to have for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back