• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
That rack of Mexican snack food at the convenience store scares the hell out of me.

The bodegas in my neighborhood are truly incredible. The one attached to my house is a west indian-owned joint with meat pies I'm genuinely too wimpy to try. But the Salvadoran one down the street has increeeedible snack food like these. And a billion peppers I can't get even at the Latin supermarket on the street. Plus good ass coffee.

am i the only one here for these tasty lil shits?

81Cyodq25pL._SX425_.jpg

Those things are awesome. They remind me of the churritos we used get as a snack growing up.

High school kids eat like 4 bags a day.

It blows my mind that posters that I know are around my age 1. Can and 2. Choose to eat shit like that.

i can only eat like 8 at a time because there's so much salt but they are real good

also flaming hot cheetos are quite good

the kids know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back