• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t even do a Mt Rushmore of soups since there are only two.

do we really need to specify the root vegetable used in every possible blended 'cooked vegetable that is pureed with stock and other ingredients"?

also, a tomato isn't a vegetable so what are we even doing here

Corn! No wait that's just a vegetable and not a soup. Damn.

Sorry ITC but you can't just "invent" a soup like it's a light bulb and you're Edison.

Anything is a soup if you blend it long enough.

Anyone good with tax questions? It was never my forte.

Wife and I were Maryland residents before we got stationed abroad. So we are still paying Maryland state income tax. I think it is worth our while to fly back stateside and change our residence to my uncle's home in a state without state income tax, but she thinks because we live abroad we get all our state income tax back when we file. I disagree. My internet sleuthing has not come up with an answer.

Of course I will seek professional counsel on this, but I open up to the board hive mind.

Also clam chowdah is the OG of liquid based meals. I suggest legal seafood.

tis indeed the season of the immersion blender coming up

pozole for dayyyyyys

I made my first pot of chili for the year yesterday.

I bought a bunch of hatch chiles at the store a few weeks ago and was going to roast and freeze them a few days later. but I forgot about them for a few weeks. really pissed at myself for that.

I bought a bunch of hatch chiles at the store a few weeks ago and was going to roast and freeze them a few days later. but I forgot about them for a few weeks. really pissed at myself for that.

dry aged chiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back