• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, there's this lady on Nextdoor complaining thaat she and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for three months and so far everything has been a failure. Seeking recommendations.

I think I'm going to tell her stop letting her husband cum on her tits.

I mean, I go to Nextdoor to learn about stinkbugs and get recs for yard cleanup people. Not for homeopathic populaition increasers.

I'm a new dad and am hoping I have that perspective ultimately. As of now, I find it hard not still wanting to get out of the house and get selfishly drunk, or watch football all day and not do anything productive. Granted, the kid isn't even old enough to smile yet, other than the fake fart/poop smiles. Hoping here soon when I see a smile or two that I'll forget about anything else and just become infatuated with the little one.

Old but I’ve never seen it. This slayed me.

6489ad01d8cdfc968bf5605af6cf8752.jpg

Anyone good with tax questions? It was never my forte.

Wife and I were Maryland residents before we got stationed abroad. So we are still paying Maryland state income tax. I think it is worth our while to fly back stateside and change our residence to my uncle's home in a state without state income tax, but she thinks because we live abroad we get all our state income tax back when we file. I disagree. My internet sleuthing has not come up with an answer.

Of course I will seek professional counsel on this, but I open up to the board hive mind.

Also clam chowdah is the OG of liquid based meals. I suggest legal seafood.

depends on your residency status, I think. https://taxes.marylandtaxes.gov/Ind...iling_Information/Determine_Residency_Status/ (Note: I'm a corporate tax guy, so my input on this is only slightly more useful than any other random person.)

The US (for example) still taxes you on your income, but then gives you a credit for the foreign taxes paid. NC (and many other states) tax 100% of your income and then gives you a credit for taxes paid to other STATES. Here you're asking a state not to tax you on income that you earned while potentially still a resident, and on which you never paid any state tax anywhere. I don't think they'll go for that. You should make sure you're nonresident in MD, and if you have to be a resident anywhere move to FL or something.

https://taxes.marylandtaxes.gov/Res...es/Income_and_Estate_Tax_Releases/ar_it37.pdf more detailed info (plus useful Q&A) here.

I think I may be banned from future PLC's. Our principal just asked me, "Coach, if you could pick between a player that's amazingly talented but lacks work ethic, or a player with tons of grit but limited talent, who would you choose?" Apparently my answer was not the one he was looking for.

I think I may be banned from future PLC's. Our principal just asked me, "Coach, if you could pick between a player that's amazingly talented but lacks work ethic, or a player with tons of grit but limited talent, who would you choose?" Apparently my answer was not the one he was looking for.

didn't give us your answer

1/10

successfully pulled off my first surprise birthday party for my brother

it's actually pretty tough to nail the time on the surprise -- I was sweatin' it

Ok. Standing in a cross country meet in the rain is officially worse than bad soccer.

Ooof.

Bad decision to do the Mac OS upgrade this afternoon. Taking foreeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I just tried ten times and cannot pronounce "anonymity"

Here's how I do it:

1) Think of Anna Paquin boobin' it up in True Blood
2) Fondly remember The Secret of Nimh and it's important message that is even more important today
3) Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Here's how I do it:

1) Think of Anna Paquin boobin' it up in True Blood
2) Fondly remember The Secret of Nimh and it's important message that is even more important today
3) Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Dude, Anna Paquin never did anything for me until that red lingerie scene. Fuck me.

The real hotness in true blood was the red head. Jessica was it?

Man I love me some redheads. Married one. Was engaged to one before that. And dated a to of them. Too bad the stereotype is true. They are definitely crazier than their brunette or blonde counterparts.

Man I love me some redheads. Married one. Was engaged to one before that. And dated a to of them. Too bad the stereotype is true. They are definitely crazier than their brunette or blonde counterparts.

Truth

Yo plama thoughts on the Mike Postle story?

Yo plama thoughts on the Mike Postle story?

Heard and read and watched some videos about it yesterday. Crazy that he'd be so obvious with it. Also can't believe no one at the table noticed him acting strangely on his phone. The best part is when they outlawed the phones and he probably hid some bone conducting technology like thing in his hat to tap on his head or something.

Something similar happened on some online sites back around when I played.

Last edited:

your rj love makes more sense every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back