• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
My work took me to Charlotte the other night... Stayed in SouthPark.

Had a nice evening of a few beers at Legion Brewery followed by a steak at Del Frisco's.

No worries, though... I was assured by my waitress that the cow was humanely treated before becoming my dinner. And there is no way that sweet angel would have mislead me.

Things that are pretentious AF for a 1000 please Alex.

I was going along with whoever was asking for non-meat breakfast talk, dickhole.

...and wtf is pretentious about that? I'm not making it up; backyard honey is crazy different from store-bought stuff. Is someone pretentious if they observe, "Wow, this IPA tastes really different from that lager!" ?

Oof, had a mid-day acupuncture session and was feeling a little loopy. Promptly wiped out on my bike when there was a truck parked in the bike lane and I looked over my shoulder to see if I could pass easily without getting run over. When I straightened my head I just lost it and bit it hard. I think I'm just scraped, rattled, and rolled and my bike seems to be ok, but that was lame. LAME.

I was going along with whoever was asking for non-meat breakfast talk, dickhole.

...and wtf is pretentious about that? I'm not making it up; backyard honey is crazy different from store-bought stuff. Is someone pretentious if they observe, "Wow, this IPA tastes really different from that lager!" ?

it's not, token is an idiot. weird that people think things are pretentious that are extremely common outside of a city

That’s a good question, total number wise do you think there are more rich city dwellers that use non-bear locally sourced honey or non city dwelling rubes that have a relationship with some local organic backyard honey farmer. I’m going to say more rubes use honey from a bear. Another win for cities.

That’s a good question, total number wise do you think there are more rich city dwellers that use non-bear locally sourced honey or non city dwelling rubes that have a relationship with some local organic backyard honey farmer. I’m going to say more rubes use honey from a bear. Another win for cities.

you don't need local organic backyard farmer. they sell it in the grocery store

also, this comes up frequently but I get confused if the pretense is simply having it available for purchase or choosing a superior product when given a shittier alternative

they also sell local honey in a lot of country markets. there's a fruit stand in Saluda next to the interstate and a gas station that has great peaches in the summer and apples now. they have local honey, pickles, etc. or is that just for rich city folk visiting the country?

I don’t really know, like if the product is available someone has to be buying it to make it worth stocking the shelves with. Like I would hope people don’t chose where they shop based off the fact they have 80 different kinds of honey available but only buy the shitty bear one because the options make them feel better/rich.

Consider the source, catamount has a shitty boomer palate. If it’s not on the menu at a chain restaurant it’s “pretentious”

I at at Which Wich today and ordered about 15 things on my turkey sandwich. When I got to the register th cashier asked me, "What is it you like about avocado ?"

Well, I told her that I like how there's an additional charge for avocado and whether I like the taste of it or not, I'm worth it.

I at at Which Wich today and ordered about 15 things on my turkey sandwich. When I got to the register th cashier asked me, "What is it you like about avocado ?"

I hope you hit 'em with the omega 3 and 6 fatty acid stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back