• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one of my employees stopped showing up for work so we send the police to do a wellness check (he had poor health). Because of the magic of the ring doorbell all this friends and family got to see the police break down his door.

So one of my employees stopped showing up for work so we send the police to do a wellness check (he had poor health). Because of the magic of the ring doorbell all this friends and family got to see the police break down his door.

Is he ok?

Is the person you referring to from Wilkesboro? I know someone from there who did the exact same thing during his short tenure at Wake.

Yup. Gotta be the same guy. Were you in Palmer/Pic?

Titania's more of a troll account that pokes fun at the ludicrous and then argues with people. Very productive.

Hilarious how the alt right (including apparently Biff) get so triggered by trans athletes.

I’m about as left as it gets, but I’m also a realist that has coached both males and females for over 15 years, and I can unequivocally state that if you think that males who are transitioning or have transitioned to females should be able to compete athletically with athletes who are born female, than your politics have vastly overwhelmed your intellect.

If you care that much about the issue that its half of what you tweet about, your bigotry has vastly overwhelmed your morality. It's such a tiny issue that has become a huge talking point on the alt right to justify hate.
Intellect does not come into play.

Titania is trash.

That's awesome leebs...congratulations!

My wife is currently 13 weeks pregnant. We just started telling people outside of family last week. Couldn't be more excited!

We’re right there with you. I guess I should check out the parenting thread before the end of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back