• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, can’t wait for angry and sleep-deprived DistrictDeacon posts.

For real congrats erryone

Congrats Bears&Deacs and District!

lbE - your daughter is beautiful. So happy for you and your family!

Congrats to everyone!

As someone who just had a vasectomy and is done in the baby-making game, enjoy the ride and remember everything is temporary (both the good and the bad).

Yeah, congrats to those other guys too. Even though they didn't really do any work.

Way to go leebs and way to go to the impending births. Good luck with the journey. My sister is preggers for the first time and due in January and I can't even imagine that shit. Glad some peeps are doing it though, I guess, you know for the preservation of humanity and stuff.

If you care that much about the issue that its half of what you tweet about, your bigotry has vastly overwhelmed your morality. It's such a tiny issue that has become a huge talking point on the alt right to justify hate.
Intellect does not come into play.

Titania is trash.

I doubt it is considered a tiny issue by the athletes who suddenly are no longer competitive. No hate, just realism.

Today was my last day on solo baby duty starting on Saturday. All I had to do was get him to daycare and instead he is sick and couldn’t go.

hey if anyone knows of any pregnant women who don't want their child, I got an agency for them to refer to and put in a good word for us

I doubt it is considered a tiny issue by the athletes who suddenly are no longer competitive. No hate, just realism.

It's difficult for me to describe how hard I'm rolling my eyes right now.

Congrats on all the babies, everyone.

My daughter is now almost 6 weeks old. I am starting to finally love her. Things heading in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back