• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just drive the PCH from Santa Monica up through Malibu and Ventura county and back. Can get some raw bar food along the way, its fairly spectacular.

Go to the Huntington Library, too, it apparently has nice grounds and a botanical garden, as well. And books and shit cuz it’s a library.

Also, just drive the PCH from Santa Monica up through Malibu and Ventura county and back. Can get some raw bar food along the way, its fairly spectacular.

Doing this drive toward the end of October. Where should we stop along the way?

There aren't too many options, as the road isn't really filled with restaurants or too much retail.

Yelp scores
3* - Paradise Cove - Food isn't anything to write home about, but you can order some raw seafood and you have access to a private beach for the day. Also has its own large parking lot, so I usually end up here as its the only place I know to park.
3.5* - Neptune's Net - A little bit better food than the above and convenient
4* - Nobu Malibu - Just a fun atmosphere, and the restaurant is literally over the ocean. Good people watching. Incredibly overpriced, but you're basically paying for the experience, and a few things on the menu are tasty.
4.5* - Broad Street Oyster Company - Opened 3 months ago, generally speaking anything that's 4.5 on yelp is gonna be pretty good. Never been, but this would be my choice.

Mulholland Drive at night (or day tbh) is a pretty spectacular drive. Mulholland Highway down to PCH is pretty stunning, too.

Favorite Brewery = El Segundo

Duke's in Malibu has really good views and is probably about 4* on Tripadvisor and Yelp. It's on the beach as well.

Geoffrey's has good views and good food.

Duke's in Malibu has really good views and is probably about 4* on Tripadvisor and Yelp. It's on the beach as well.

Geoffrey's has good views and good food.

I wouldn’t recommend eating at these spots along PCH. They’re tourist traps. Just find your own views and eat at the Malibu Seafood Company.

Haven't been in a while...looking for easy places to find...

Point Dume Park is a place to get some great views.

Whoa I’ve partied with one of the MacFound Genius Grant folks — lady friend of the older brother of a buddy of mine. Practically makes me a genius on my own, I think.

If you shared body fluids, she absolutely gave you some genius.

Nah man, she is married/partnered to the older brother of a friend of mine — I’ve just had dranks with her, nothing scandalous. Though one of those nights I think was among the drunkest I’ve ever been. I think she was there that time, anyway.

Just heard a new term: “sounding” — when you stick things in your dickhole for pleasure. Crazy, man, crazy.

Too bad Townie and Shoo aren't in CA this weekend. Tomorrow off of Huntington Beach will be the dog surfing championship.

The best view in LA we thought was from up near the Griffith Observatory. Bronson Canyon near there is cool too.

The Los Angeles County Museum of Art was amazing.

Warner Bros tour was a good time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back