• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never heard of Huntington Library. my daughter really wanted to go. What an amazing place.

Just heard a new term: “sounding” — when you stick things in your dickhole for pleasure. Crazy, man, crazy.

Big change in meaning for that word.

Used to mean measuring the depth of water under the hull of your ship.

Were you praying away the gayness of GTB's kid?

Amazingly we’ve found a church in rural Northwestern N.C. that’s ok with the gay. Gotta deal with 30 minutes of contemporary Christian music and middle aged white ladies swaying though.

Two GIANT bowls of chili yesterday. I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

I'll probably make it to work without shitting my pants.

everyone’s aware that’s a direct line from Old School right? Not that it makes the sentiment right, but it’s not like Milhouse just made that up.

Speaking of movies that aged incredibly poorly, I watched some of Trading Places last night. N bombs, blackface, etc all through it. Yikes. Followed that Tropic Thunder, which fortunately is just a genuinely funny movie that doesn’t have anything insensitive at all.

tumblr_m8en0xIgz91ro2d43.gif

I didn’t know you could get preggers from butt stuff. Bonus points because I posted this from church.

so insensitive

Were you praying away the gayness of GTB's kid?

see it's okay to make gay jokes when you're theoretially making fun of the original gay joke makers.

I have recently noticed that this board is obsessed with BiffTannen !

i regret to inform you all that i don't feel like working today and may be doing some posting

i regret to inform you all that i don't feel like working today and may be doing some posting

Yo, can you run down why it's so hot right now to view past actions through the lens of the present? I remember in High School being taught to be sensitive to that, but that caution seems to have been thrown to the wind in the last four or five years.

Yo, can you run down why it's so hot right now to view past actions through the lens of the present? I remember in High School being taught to be sensitive to that, but that caution seems to have been thrown to the wind in the last four or five years.

10 years ago Townie would have posted 5,000 words on this

Today Townie admits he has no fucking idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back