• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Townie, start a thread breaking down the societal implications of Hot Girl Summer.

You coward.

I dare anyone to publicly disagree with a single word this Lizzo lady says in this moment.

I was talking to my doctor, I'm at the hospital
He said son it says here you're 27, but that's impossible
Cocaine
You look like you could be 45

Now I'm losing touch with reality and I'm almost out of blow
It's such a fine line, I hate to see it go
Cocaine
Running all around my brain

Around 2:50 here, doesn't he sound like Mitch Hedberg when he says "but that's impossible"?

remember when kickballdeac and dashionista used to date?

Was watching Grosse Pointe Blank Friday night and noticed a few things.

1. Minnie Driver was hotttt. I wasn't intoher back then for whatever reason, but man, she was smoking.
2. John Cusack was kindoflame.
3. The dude who played Bull from Band of Brothers and the military guy from Walking Dead played Bob Despetello, a coked up BMW dealership owner who was constantly asking people, "Wanna do some blow ?"

here's a good poll topic--should i change my avatar to a current wake forest demon deacon?

yes
no
maybe

High Fidelity.

But he plays the sort of the same character in that movie as Say Anything and Grosse Pointe Blank.

do you think dave clawson is saving all his good playcalling for clemson and scraping by against all the bad teams for #reasons ?

Yo, can you run down why it's so hot right now to view past actions through the lens of the present? I remember in High School being taught to be sensitive to that, but that caution seems to have been thrown to the wind in the last four or five years.

Easy answer. It benefits white guys to judge things based on the standards when white guys had more power. Therefore they can hold themselves blameless for really evil stuff. Other people are telling their stories now and applying standards of other people from those times whose views were not part of the mainstream.

do you think dave clawson is saving all his good playcalling for clemson and scraping by against all the bad teams for #reasons ?

I think he has three trick plays that he's holding onto for as long as possible.

If he makes it to the Clemson game without using one, he will use the best one when he feels like he needs it. If it works, and we're still in the game, he'll use another one after the Clemson defense forgets about the first one.

Better Off Dead is a good one and I dig High Fidelity

surprised Must Love Dogs isn't getting more love here

Easy answer. It benefits white guys to judge things based on the standards when white guys had more power. Therefore they can hold themselves blameless for really evil stuff. Other people are telling their stories now and applying standards of other people from those times whose views were not part of the mainstream.

GTB just chili shit his diaper reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back