• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inherent Vice is my favorite movie of the last 10 years and sort of has a weird redemptive arc, sort of maybe, if you can dig it and get on the wavelength necessary, man.

I watched the trailer. Looks amazing. Thanks for the recommendation; I'll Prime it this week.

I also liked The Master but that's a bit divisive as well.

I love the Hoffman/Phoenix outtakes from the Kool cigarettes scene.

And just love that movie, too, PTA is the man. Still need to check out Punch Drunk Love.

I watched the trailer. Looks amazing. Thanks for the recommendation; I'll Prime it this week.

Well, I do hope you actually enjoy it — it’s pretty wacky, but I really loved it and Joaquin is in top form. Don’t expect it to make too much sense, but it does in fact have a little redemption thing as part of it.

The book is great, too.

I also liked The Master but that's a bit divisive as well.

Because it was terrible.

Cinematically it was incredible with great performances but it’s the closest I have ever come to walking out of a movie theater.

it’s the closest I have ever come to walking out of a movie theater.

Are you still trapped in there now? Usually the doors are in the back. I know it's dark, but I think you can find it. There might even be exit signs.

Are you still trapped in there now? Usually the doors are in the back. I know it's dark, but I think you can find it. There might even be exit signs.

uEvEW2.gif

I'm at Waldo's wings right now and my panties are soaking wet over these wings.

Got an email for the Internet Summit in Raleigh -- featuring 90+ actionable sessions, 2700+ minutes of content and Ja Rule !

I'm thinking of signing up for the Spartan Beast in Mill Spring. Anyone racing in this, or interested in it?

Bet the Indian Summer/Fall Death Heat Wave hasn't really improved that whole situation either.

I live in the PNW. It was 37* this morning, high of 61*… A perfect sunny fall day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back