• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWWWW SHIT. I finally got my own derogatory tag!!!! No idea what it means, but I'm touched.

You mean beyond that one Thanksgiving when Uncle had too much to drink?

RJ and Townie e-fighting is amazing. Reminds me of this old hard-R meme:

XyTCDlr.jpg

RJ and I were the kind of guys that pulled the hot girls in HS, College and after. We are the guys who all the bros look up to and want to be friends with. Guys like Biff and Townie and those other nerds always try to overcompensate for their insecurities and inadequacies. It's sad really. 90% of their posts on these boards are steered towards making fun of a guy who lives across the country who has done ten times more interesting things in his life. SAD

Jesus, bury your cheeks deeper in that ass. Beautiful.

RJ and I were the kind of guys that pulled the hot girls in HS, College and after. We are the guys who all the bros look up to and want to be friends with. Guys like Biff and Townie and those other nerds always try to overcompensate for their insecurities and inadequacies. It's sad really. 90% of their posts on these boards are steered towards making fun of a guy who lives across the country who has done ten times more interesting things in his life. SAD

ITT: HS gym class heroes tell everyone else how cool they were once

Townie must be Ernie Terrell's lovechild to my Ali.

What's my name???

Sorry, in this analogy you're renting space in our brains, and paying by check which is being deposited into our paypal/venmo accounts?

this morning i got very distracted on a work call when my video feed was making it look like i had a goatee rather than a sweet beard and i sorta stumbled when it was my turn to talk again because i simply don't want to be thought of as a guy with a goatee

Sorry, in this analogy you're renting space in our brains, and paying by check which is being deposited into our paypal/venmo accounts?

Also, RJ Ali is about to pound the space he's renting in your head.

I think I figured today out. My rent checks for the space I take in Biffs and townie's brains must not have hit their Venmo or PayPal accounts.

so in this joke, you pay rent to townie and biff to occupy space in their brain, using Venmo or PayPal, though you can't quite remember which one you used, or you use one for biff and one for townie

is that right?

rj just lighten up man!

What are you up to now that you're out of the lifesaving, globetrotting author, music producing business? Hopefully retiring soon? Enjoying life with family? I hear HB is nice even if the water is cold.

this morning i got very distracted on a work call when my video feed was making it look like i had a goatee rather than a sweet beard and i sorta stumbled when it was my turn to talk again because i simply don't want to be thought of as a guy with a goatee

really glad none of our Skype calls are video

How much cheese whiz would fit in a goatee?

really glad none of our Skype calls are video

we made the switch from skype to Teams and the video quality is better which is a mixed bag

i work about 75-80% with people in UK and singapore and having video is nice if you can't be in the room sometimes

so in this joke, you pay rent to townie and biff to occupy space in their brain, using Venmo or PayPal, though you can't quite remember which one you used, or you use one for biff and one for townie

is that right?

Man. thanks for the laugh. There are two of them. If that's the best you've got, I'm still pretty...

rj just lighten up man!

What are you up to now that you're out of the lifesaving, globetrotting author, music producing business? Hopefully retiring soon? Enjoying life with family? I hear HB is nice even if the water is cold.

Go back to celebrating competitive jerking off with other posters. That's about your speed and talent.

Talking about another person's family is a classless low blow. But you think it's funny. It does reinforce who you are as a person.

???

i was being sincere, i don't know shit about you or your family

we made the switch from skype to Teams and the video quality is better which is a mixed bag

i work about 75-80% with people in UK and singapore and having video is nice if you can't be in the room sometimes

we use Skype so much, but people are normally presenting slides or just chatting so video not necessary. I get to see European/Latin American coworkers often enough it's not a huge deal, but it's nice if I'm taking a call from home and haven't showered or anything I don't have to worry about it.

You didn't start positing on this thread to be "sincere" and you know it. Not a single post to me before it has been other than backhanded, half-baked, childish attempts at insulting me that you started out of the blue and just to be an asshole. There's no reason to believe that post is anything other than sarcastic insults.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back