• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
let strick announce self-flagellation

I mean, do you look at Christopher Columbus's biography and think "wow, what a great dude." I'm all for government holidays, especially when I get them off, but Columbus was a piece of shit.

Don't care. I don't. But this whole, Columbus wasn't so bad mmkay shit is stupid.

Next time, go with meh. I don't particularly care about the Columbus Day controversy (every government holiday is a celebration of somebody getting fucked over), but Columbus was a real piece of shit human.

yeah i don't have a problem canning the holiday. but we can probably dispense with the annual hand wringing as well.

If BiffTannen ever completely quits it will be because he can no longer handle posting on a message board with someone as demonstrably stupid as RJKarl.

Awwwww shit. Shots fired. Fixing to get spicy up in the chat thread when RJ wakes up.

I'm not stirring this shit up. I know RJ has me on ignore. It's people like you who quote me.

I'm not stirring this shit up. I know RJ has me on ignore. It's people like you who quote me.

Obviously. We enjoy the show, Biff. Thanks for playing. You’re a valuable member of this community.

I'm starting to believe. As a child, I always wondered if there was a connection between the twelfth century crusader order and the benevolent fraternal organization Knights of Columbus who collected alms at Our Lady of Mercy church.

RJ has found it.

Have recently brushed off pangs of nostalgia over ex-fling/flames with "It would have never worked out, she's way too much of a capitalist," and "well, at least whenever she hears Steely Dan she will think of me."

I think that's healthy.

Went to the Algarve this weekend, and had an enjoyable time. Went to Faro (skip it), Albufeira, Carvoeiro and Lagos. Lagos is really the only can't miss place of the 4. Huge rocky outcrops and caves near the ocean. Lagos also has some big nice looking resorts. Albufeira and Carvoeiro had big time Florida vibes, only with British old people rather than midwestern ones. October is a great time to go, as it was busy, but not crowded. Everyone says it has gotten so bad in August that it is not even worth going to in the summer. Someone asked about cycling and I did see some on the roads. Caves and rocky outcrops were all really pretty, still nice beach weather in October as well.

Best movie of the 80's, in 60 seconds

if you were a dj, what would your name be and what would be your musical niche?

I don't know the answers to your questions, but I know what I wouldn't play: shit like the remixed Doobie Brothers the DJ at BB&T played on Saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back