• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ Dr. Funkenstein

And I’m going to splash in Baby Shark at least once when you least expect it.

if you were a dj, what would your name be and what would be your musical niche?

DJ NYTEMARE

All late 90s/early 2000s Goth, Screamo, and Emo.

Due to being a total badass, I'd make it about half way through my first set without killing myself. At that point, I would (un(ironically kill myself.

Just googled "hand grenade costume" with the hope that I could use that line on Halloween with the local street milfs. No luck.

DJ Hand Grenade would play REM Hip Hop mixes, with my signature mashup being Don't Go Back To Rockville/Going Back to Cali. Not sure how that's going to work from a BPM standpoint, but that's part of the magic of da grenade !

There is no reason the US men are so bad at soccer. Every possible excuse can be answered by the size of our population and resources. At the very least they should dominate CONCACAF. Losing to Canada? For the first time in 34 years? What a national embarrassment. The US does well in pretty much any sport we try to compete in except for men’s soccer.

I know you're just trolling, but acting like soccer isn't a real sport is dumb.

Oh HELL Yeah ! We're going to McDonald's !

NO TIPPING !

article-2165398-13D027C6000005DC-963_636x868.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back