• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masked Singer - With Spoilers !!

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
The Masked Singer, Season Two starts tonight with a two-hour spectacular.

When I see the ads for this ridiculousness, I always think of BiffTannen... Which is really weird, because I don't even know BiffTannen IRL.

So I'm really just thinking about some dude that posts on a message board of a school that I used to attend that I don't even know.

Makes a person really take stock in their life.

But yeah, I'm not going to watch this mess. Not a chance in hell.

When I see the ads for this ridiculousness, I always think of BiffTannen... Which is really weird, because I don't even know BiffTannen IRL.

So I'm really just thinking about some dude that posts on a message board of a school that I used to attend that I don't even know.

Makes a person really take stock in their life.

But yeah, I'm not going to watch this mess. Not a chance in hell.

All of this is fine . . . except the last sentence.

Thingamajig comes out to "Wild Thing". Is it Charlie Sheen ?

Jenny McCarthy has had some bad work done. And why is she even on this? I think we know her opinions are, let’s say misguided

Magic Johnson is Thingamajig is my first guess ?

It would be pretty cool if Michael Vick is The Rottweiler.

The Ladybug wins Smackdown against Ice Cream.

The Egg is Johnny Weir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I watched the clips of the unmaskings this morning. The way they cut those together is nauseating

TONIGHT !!!!

Back