• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

The witnesses completely corroborate that Guiliani and Trump specifically wanted an investigation into Biden. If President Trump somehow makes it out of this, it's because America has become too stupid or lazy to pay attention.

Who is disputing that trump and Giuliani wanted info on the Biden’s? That’d be as crazy as disputing that Burisma would have Hunter Biden on the board for a legitimate reason other than hoping he’d influence his father. The issue is quid pro quo, no? That the funds would only be released if an investigation was launched. The funds were released and no investigation was launched.

Who is disputing that trump and Giuliani wanted info on the Biden’s?

I dispute that. I don't think Trump wanted info on the Biden's. Biden's corruption and Hunter Biden's role on the board is a red herring. I think he wanted a public announcement that Biden might be dirty so that it would affect the Democratic primary results or the outcome of the 2020 general election. He was trying to manipulate the 2020 election using tax payer foreign aid money.

Today at work I refused to approve my employee's expense report until she gave me a blowjob. She really didn't want to do it but she needed the money to pay her credit card and I could tell she was thinking about it. She mentioned it to a coworker who anonymously told HR. Eventually I said fine and approved it anyway without the blowjob.

I didn't do anything wrong and should not be removed from my job.

Foiled plots are still plots and should be treated as such

ca70K3u.jpg

Interviews with more than a dozen people, including executives and former prosecutors in Ukraine, paint a picture of a director who provided advice on legal issues, corporate finance and strategy during a five-year term on the board, which ended in April of this year.

Shockingly, these are the areas where Hunter Biden would have expertise..

Who is disputing that trump and Giuliani wanted info on the Biden’s? That’d be as crazy as disputing that Burisma would have Hunter Biden on the board for a legitimate reason other than hoping he’d influence his father. The issue is quid pro quo, no? That the funds would only be released if an investigation was launched. The funds were released and no investigation was launched.

Oh, good God, you probably should just stop talking to anyone who is not a State fan.

Ignoring the rest of this for now (probably forever), isn’t it true that a) we released the funds within days (I believe 48 hours) of knowledge of the existence of a whistleblower account and b) that zelensky and Ukraine said they were considering the investigation part until a) occurred?

And an attempt to solicit a quid pro quo still raises issues right? As an analog there’s an entire area of criminal law focused on inchoate crimes. The answer to these isn’t “well the murder/robbery/assault attempt failed so oh well no issue”

I dispute that. I don't think Trump wanted info on the Biden's. Biden's corruption and Hunter Biden's role on the board is a red herring. I think he wanted a public announcement that Biden might be dirty so that it would affect the Democratic primary results or the outcome of the 2020 general election. He was trying to manipulate the 2020 election using tax payer foreign aid money.

And tintin thinks there’s nothing wrong with that.

Today at work I refused to approve my employee's expense report until she gave me a blowjob. She really didn't want to do it but she needed the money to pay her credit card and I could tell she was thinking about it. She mentioned it to a coworker who anonymously told HR. Eventually I said fine and approved it anyway without the blowjob.

And tintin thinks there’s nothing wrong with that either.

Actually the analogy would be that someone who overheard the conversation told someone else who then reported it to HR. Then you found out and dropped the request. Your buddies claim there was nothing wrong because you signed the expense report and the real problem is Karen from accounting who snitched to HR. Your employee didn’t say she was pressured so no harm no foul.

Last edited:

Well put.

I demand to know who narced on you. That person is a traitor.

Back