• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

Today's going to be good.

Sondland admits quid pro quo as demanded by the president and says everyone was in on it

And you can argue he got what he wanted. He has his goons on TV everyday touting conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden that are at least part of Biden’s fall in the polls.

Definitely. American Republican media and Republican leaders have definitely picked up the slack. I'm still confused as to why Trump felt an announcement by Zelensky was so important.

Such an announcement would have finished Biden. Instead he has a mild wound. The vultures are picking at that wound instead of a dead body.

At this point it’s clear Republicans want to be able to use tax dollars to help win elections.

You would think that Nunes would be able to read aloud better especially since it is basically the same open ing statement day after day.

Do the goalposts move if Sondland says the QPQ was announcement for WH visit as opposed to announcement for military aid? Does that change anything legally (i.e. is it in Trump's purview to condition visits based on his personal gains/election interference)?

But the funds were withheld for months while Trump waited on an announcement from Zelensky. Ukrainians died in the process.

Extortion doesn’t have to achieve its intended objective to be a crime, much less a high crime and misdemeanor.

I don't think tintin has read Heller.

Nunes apologizing to Sondland for the “smears” certain to come his way today is hilarious in light of Sondland’s released opening statement. He’s gonna get smeared alright but by the GOP.

Such an announcement would have finished Biden. Instead he has a mild wound. The vultures are picking at that wound instead of a dead body.

At this point it’s clear Republicans want to be able to use tax dollars to help win elections.

True progressives, fighting for publicly funded elections!

There are intelligent conservative members of Congress but damn Nunes isn’t one of them. Comical that he’s the one leading the minority party’s efforts in these hearings.

Can't wait for someone to ask Sondland about the Bill Taylor text, 4 hour gap, mumbo jumbo no-QPQ response. Not referenced in his opening statement, I believe.

Back