• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

70927684_1213201482224338_388293119759613952_n.jpg

Why don’t dems ever go after the talking points that stick with the rubes.

“Dems need to impeach because they can’t win at the ballot box”

“Trump needs help from Ukraine because he can’t win at the ballot box”

Why are we so bad at slogans when the pubs can sink Biden’s campaign by calling him sleepy creepy joe 30030

Pelosi and Schumer are so uninspiring. Just get mayor Pete out there with some slogans, make him VP and the presumptive nominee 4-8 years from now and win the damn thing and all the MAGA crowd will die off in 16 years

I mean all these outraged republicans like graham and tills and McConnell and McCarthy, why doesn’t someone simply ask them if they think it’s cool for a president to ask a foreign leader to investigate their main competition for a presidential election and make them say yes, that’s fair

I mean all these outraged republicans like graham and tills and McConnell and McCarthy, why doesn’t someone simply ask them if they think it’s cool for a president to ask a foreign leader to investigate their main competition for a presidential election and make them say yes, that’s fair

They've been asked that. They spin and say that it's part of the President's job to ensure we aren't giving money to corrupt nations. That he was doing his duty and protecting American interests.

Pelosi and Schumer are so uninspiring. Just get mayor Pete out there with some slogans, make him VP and the presumptive nominee 4-8 years from now and win the damn thing and all the MAGA crowd will die off in 16 years

They definitely need to find a public face of impeachment that has some BDE. Pelosi hardly made it through her speech she was stammering so much.

Again, to Congress, not public. That's a huge difference.

I asked Robert S. Litt, who was the DNI’s general counsel under President Barack Obama, whether Maguire’s explanation was valid. He replied, in an email: “It was totally appropriate for Maguire to consult on executive privilege. I would have advised him to do that if I were there.” As for the possible conflicts involved in consulting someone named in the complaint, Litt replied that Maguire had no choice. “I don’t see how he gets a ruling on the issues of executive privilege without involving DoJ and the White House,” he wrote.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/dni-maguire-congress-impeachment-ukraine.html

LOL - I'm sure the committee members will all return to Washington during recess.

The federal govt is the only entity which works fewer hours then college professors.

LOL - I'm sure the committee members will all return to Washington during recess.

The federal govt is the only entity which works fewer hours then college professors.

Good point angus. We should really do something about the big guy at the top with all of the days he dicks around on the golf course.

Trump Golf Count (as of today):

218 days visiting a golf course
101 confirmed days playing
$109,000,000 estimate cost to taxpayers (and much of it a benefit to trump and his business)

https://www.trumpgolfcount.com/

Good point angus. We should really do something about the big guy at the top with all of the days he dicks around on the golf course.

$109,000,000 estimate cost to taxpayers (and much of it a benefit to trump and his business)

That reminds me of the rural Trumpite who was interviewed in an article I posted recently who said that Trump worked 20 out of 24 hours a day, and was the hardest-working POTUS we'd had in something like 50 years. And that his Cabinet was just extraordinary and one of the best we'd had in long while, because all they cared about was results. Meth is a helluva drug.

Out of all the outrage here, the Trump plays too much golf uproar is crazy to me. They're is legitimate things to be outraged over, playing golf is not one of them. Hell you guys should be happy he is playing golf instead of failing at his actual job and ruining the country.

Out of all the outrage here, the Trump plays too much golf uproar is crazy to me. They're is legitimate things to be outraged over, playing golf is not one of them. Hell you guys should be happy he is playing golf instead of failing at his actual job and ruining the country.

I think the point is that Angus can barely bring himself to criticize trump about anything, instead lambasting Dems, and when he does all he can say is he’s a buffoon. He can’t bring himself to say trump is a hypocrite and corrupt of the highest order.

And that they’re are a lot of Angus’ out there who say they “don’t support trump” but tacitly approve of everything he does, but can’t point to that time they said trump “is a Buffon” as if that’s some scathing condemnation.

Back